41 - I'm home

*Sebastian pov*

We finished filming yesterday officially and we all had a late lunch together today, after all we managed to finish all together.
"Guys it really has been a blast working with you, I had fun, thank you!" I say standing up from the table
"Oh sexy sea bass, we love you too" Mackie says
"I know most of you are gonna stay here for the rest of the week but I really need to go back to my family"
"Have a safe flight back" Scarlett says standing up and hugging me
"Thanks"
"I'll see you soon bud" Chris says since he'll be coming at Nico's first birthday party in just two weeks.

Once back in my hotel room I showered, changed my clothes and packed my bag. It all took me about two hours.
My flight is at 9 pm which is three hours away and I think I'm gonna rest for a bit more before taking a taxi to the airport.

It's 11.30 when the planes lands at JFK and by midnight I'm at our house. I quietly get in, locket the door and put the alarm back in before putting my bags in the living room and walking upstairs.
I open Nico's bedroom door and approach his crib, he's peacefully sleeping on his side, his hair wild all over his head.
I kiss his head a few times
"Night my little boy" I whisper before shutting the door close again and walking into Kim and i bedroom.
She's sleeping on my side of the bed, hugging her pregnancy pillow and wearing one of my t-shirts.
I do my things in the bathroom trying not to wake her up and once I'm done gently sit on the bed, staring at my wonderful wife before actually laying down.
She senses the movement and mumbles something as she scoots closer to me
"Mhm"
"I'm home doll" I whisper as I softly stroke her hair
"Baby?" She says opening only an eye
"Hi"
I kiss her head and pull her closer to me
"You won't need this anymore" I say grabbing her pregnancy pillow and throwing in at the end of the bed
"Nope. I've got you"
"Go back to sleep baby girl"
"Mhm, love you"
"Love you too"

The next morning when I wake up I'm alone in bed, I watch the time and it's past nine o'clock.
"Good morning!" Kim's says happily as she enters the bedroom with Nico balanced on her hip "look who's home Nico..." she says to our son tickling his neck a bit
"Hi baby!" I say sitting up
"Da!"
"Dada!" He squeals kicking his legs
I extend my arms towards him and Kim hands him to me
"Oh how I missed you!" I say snuggling him up on my chest and kissing his face making him giggle.
"I've missed you three so much" I say when Kim finally sits next to me and I'm able to softly caress her baby bump and feeling our son kick in there.

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

We spent the entire day in the house, switching n playing with Nico and organizing his birthday party

So far we know that Evans, Chace, Mel, Scarlett, Anthony, and our parents will be here for sure, but we're still waiting on a couple of answers from her friends.
We're gonna be ordering the cake next week and going to buy what we need after this weekend.
The theme is very simple white, light brown and forest green, nothing much, we're buying balloons and happy birthday signs and other cute little things to decorate the living room and backyard.

"I can't wait for his birthday to come, I'm gonna be sad but I can't wait" I say to Kim as we're both enjoying watching our son sleep like the little angel he is
"Me too" she says before looking up at me and smiling, I lean down and softly kiss her lips before going back to staring at our son.

A/n
Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend and that you enjoyed this chapter!