30 - First family vacation and anniversary

*Kim pov*

It's September now, our little boy has grown up and we decided to go on our first family vacation.
My family owns a house in Hamilton, Ontario and that's where we are right now!
We flew from JFK to Toronto's airport who's is an hour and 45 minutes flight add an hour in the car and you're there.
I've always loved this house, there's so much peace here and you're near the Niagara Falls and so much nature.
Seb and I came here for the first time after four months into our relationship and he instantly fell in love with the place, but we haven't come here in a while so we thought it was perfect, even for Nico since we're not that far away from home.
We got here on the 10th of September and today is the 12th, my parents are gonna fly in on the 14th so they can watch Nico for the three days Seb and I are going to spend in London for our anniversary.

"Hello sunshine, look who decided to wake up" Sebastian says he walks into the kitchen where I am currently making us snacks for tomorrow hike.
"Hi baby" I says tickling Nico's neck and he giggles "you're so cute, come to mama"
Seb hands him to me and as I cuddle our son he finishes the cooking.
"So what time do you want to head out tomorrow morning?" I ask him
"I was thinking around nine...so it's not too early especially not too cold"
"Sure, it's two hour and a half walk so that's good"
"Do I put these in zip locks bags?" He asks talking about the food
"Please"
As he does that I cuddle up with my baby boy.

Once the kitchen was cleaned by Seb and baby Nico was once again asleep, my hubby and I took a shower and headed to bed.
"My mom just texted me and said that they will be getting here in the car"
"That's a long road trip, but I know they enjoy those"
"They really do"
"So then we get back with them by car?"
"That's the plan, plus I think it'll be best for everyone..." I say referring to the fact that unfortunately Nicolas ears popped and he was fussy for the whole flight.
Sebastian and I will take a flight from London to Toronto on our way back so we wouldn't let my parents deal with a fussy baby on their own, even though they said it was not gonna be a problem at all...

~ next morning ~

At nine sharp we were out of the house and on the trail that will get us the the Tew Falls.
"Are you looking at all the pretty leaves?" Sebastian asks Nico in a sweet voice and he kicks his little legs
He's strapped to Seb's chest so that's easier for us to carry him around
"Yeah you like those...pretty colors" I say picking up one and show it closer to him

@kimstan Instagram story

After a quick break to eat some dried fruit and drink some water we get back to walking up the gentle hill

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

@kimstan Instagram story

The weather was truly perfect for todays hike, we enjoyed it a lot, also Nico he crunched some leaves in his little hands during our brief lunch and he had fun earing the sound they made

"I'm happy we went there, I missed it"
"Me too doll, remember that one time we stayed there the whole day just admiring nature...well I mostly admired you but..."
"I do, it was lovely" I say and kiss his cheek

@kimstan Instagram story

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

~ September 16th / London ~

I wake up the morning after our fourth anniversary day, opening my eyes and look around our hotel room, trying to find my husband.
"Baby?"
"Uh...bathroom..."
"Morning"
"Morning" he says coming in to kiss my lips a couple of times "listen doll...do you recall me using a condom last night?"
"Uhm...I was tipsy from our date, I don't really remember, what I remember is the amazing love making we did...why?"
"That was amazing yeah! Uh I didn't remember so I went to search for the wrapper..."
"Must be in the bathroom bin" I say sitting up and covering my naked body with the sheets
"I looked and it's not there...I looked in every bin baby"
"Oh"
"I'm such an idiot...I didn't wrap it!"
"Ehy it's ok" I tell him making him sit down next to me
"Doll you gave birth to our son four months ago, if I got you pregnant last night..."
"Ehy, let's not jump to conclusions ok? We had unprotected sex yes, that does not mean I'm surely pregnant. Relax baby"
"I'm sorry doll"
"There's nothing to be sorry for, it takes two to tango I could have seen it, but I didn't and it's ok I promise"
"What do we do?"
"Well, I'm supposed to get my period in three weeks so we'll wait and see, if I'm late I'll take a test. Let's try not to worry so much ok?"
"Ok, yeah, sorry for freaking out and for possibly getting you pregnant so soon"
"We're ok, if I am we'll go through this together"
He just looks at me with teary eyes and nods, yeah it'll be a lot if I am but hell that's ok
"I love you doll"
"Love you too Sebby"

A/n
Hi guys, hope you're doing good!!!
What do you think of this chapter, especially the last part of it?