31 - So?

*Sebastian pov*

It has been exactly three weeks since our anniversary night, and I've been worrying like crazy!
I tried my best not to show it but I'm sure Kim noticed, but thankfully didn't say anything for my sake...
"Seb?"
"Uh...sorry..."
"I was asking if we have plans for Halloween?"
"Chris said something about a very small party at his house, few friends coming over"
"Children?"
"They can come, what do you think?"
"We can go yeah, it's always fun to be around Chris. We just need to find costumes..."
"Yeah..."
"Are you ok?" She asks stroking my cheek
"I'm just...thinking. It's been three weeks"
"I know, let's wait for this week to pass and then I'll take a test if I don't get my period"
"Ok"
"Baby you need to relax ok? Even if I am it's gonna be ok"
"I know, I just wanted to give you enough time to heal and feel good again and"
"Shhh, I'm all good. Honestly now that this thing has been in our heads for the past weeks I think I might be a little disappointed if it turns out negative"
"Yeah?"
"I mean, I want kids with you Seb, we've always knew we wanted a few and possibly close in age"
"Yeah but not that close..."
"What happened, happened..."
"Right, we'll just wait and try not to stress"
"Good"
"Te iubesc printesa!"
"Love you too baby" she says kissing my lips softly

After drinking some tea we moved to fold our laundry, there's a lot of it cause Nico has been growing out of everything so we washed all the clothes that don't fit him anymore so we can donate them.
"Uh...he's awake" Kim says looking at the baby monitor
I let her go upstairs to him while I finish folding.
Once I was done I put all we want to donate in a bag and put it by the door so when tomorrow morning we go out it's ready and brought the rest of the clothes upstairs.
"Awww, are you getting cuddles?" I say smiling at the view of my wife and son in our bed

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

After putting away all the clothes I join them in bed and snuggle up to the lives of my life

"Mhm...best feeling in the world" Kim mumbles has she holds Nico on top of her
"It truly is" I say kissing her head first and then moving to Nico's
"What do you want for dinner?" I ask seeing that it's six
"Can we order pizza?"
"Sure...pepperoni for me and extra cheese for you?"
"Yup, thanks!"
I pick up my phone and make the call to our favorite pizzeria, they said they'll deliver it at seven.

While waiting for the food to get here Kim took a shower and I played with Nico on his play mat, we also did tummy time.

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

~ a week later ~

It's been a full week and of Kim's period not even the shadow, which can happen cause she's not on birth control and it's after birth and still breastfeeding, but we're taking a test...I mean she is...
She bought it yesterday when she went grocery shopping and she wants to take it tonight.
We haven't talked about this with anyone, she's not even texted Mel about it, we just want to be sure.

We just got home back from a stroll in the park, the days are definitely getting colder, and I'm now scrolling through all the cute pictures we took, trying to choose one to post.

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

And yes I did went out with a Marvel sweater

Now that we bathed and put to sleep Nico, we can relax and wait for dinner time.
"What do you want to do?"
"Can we dance?" She asks
"Sure" I say standing up and reaching for my phone, turning on some music to slow dance to
"Come here doll" I extend my hand and she grabs it, I softly pull her up and close the distance between us.
We just sway from left to right, her head on my shoulder and mine in hers, hands around my waist and mine running up and down her back.
"I love you more than my life baby girl"
She looks up at me and sighs then smiles, lightly tracing my cheekbone now
"I love you too, I'm so lucky to have you"
"I'm the lucky on here, never in a million years I thought I could find the love of my life, and make our dreams come true"
"Me too baby" she says as a stray tears makes its way down her cheek and I'm fast to wipe it away, kissing he leaves head after and bringing her even closer to me, truly enjoying this moment.

"Do you wanna flip it?" I ask as she se it's on the bathroom counter, me standing in between her legs and my hands softly massaging he thighs
"Together?"
"Together" I whisper kissing her lips and loosing myself into her beautiful eyes
"3...2...1..." she says as we both grip the test and turn it looking at it
"Mhm...looks like we're gonna have another baby" she says already crying and I join her
"Yeah, are you happy? Truly?"
"I am, I really am"
"Good, me too doll...a bit scared but"
"But we're a good team and we'll make this work"
"We're the best team my love" I say hugging her close to me as our eyes are still fixed on those two pink lines
"Should we turn the other two as well...just to be sure" I ask after a couple of minutes
"Oh right" she says giggling and turns them, same response as the first
"Good, let's go to sleep mama"
"Yeah"
I pick her up, her legs loosely around my waist, I put her gently down on our bed kissing her head before getting under the covers with her.
"I love you, and Nico, and the little peanut growing inside you, I never felt like this in my life and I know this sensation with you will never fade" I whisper when she's asleep in my arms before kissing her head and closing my eyes.

A/n
Hope you guys liked this, what do you think?!?!
Also thank you so much for 4K reads, have a nice weekend🩵