43 - Meeting him

*Sebastian pov*

It's the morning after, Kim just finished feeding our son that is now happily laying in his mother's arms.
Since visiting hours is starting soon we asked Chace, Mel and Chris to come meet our baby and bring Nico with them, we are expecting them in the next half hour.
"You look beautiful" I say to my wife
"I gave birth less then 12 hours ago..."
"And you look so beautiful"
"Stoooop"
"Never!" I say standing up and going to kiss her head "how are you feeling?"
"Pretty good honestly, I feel sore but I think it's less then what I felt with Nico"
"Mhm, that's good. I'm very proud of you"
"Love you"
"Love you too"

We changed our son into a fresh new diaper and swaddle him up, Kim managed to change also after taking a shower with a nurse help while I was with the baby just in time for our friends and Nico to arrive.
"Knock knock" Mel says opening the door a little and pooling her head in
"Come in!" Kim says
"Hello!" Chace says
"Hi mama!" Chris says as Mel hugs Kim first then me.
The boys do the same thing and finally I can have Nico in my arms
"Dada!" He squeals
"Hi bud, I missed you. Do you wanna meet someone?"
He just looks around the room and then kicks his legs, meaning he wants his mommy
"Be gentle with mommy ok?"
I place him between her legs and she carefully brings him onto her chest
"Hi big boy"
"Ma"
"Hi sweet Angel"
"Was he good for you?" I ask our friends
"Perfect" Mel says
"Yeah, we played with the new toys" Chace says
"And then we read a book for night time"
"Thank you for watching him"
"Not a problem"
"So who wants to meet baby Stan?" Kim asks still cuddling with Nico
"Us for sure!" Chace says
"Ok!"
I pick up the baby from his bassinet, he's sleeping right now, and sit on the end of the bed.
"Everyone meet Wyatt Stan" I say looking first at the little boy I have in my arms and then at our friends
"Another boy!" They all say
"He's so cute"
"Congratulations"
"Nico do you want to meet your brother" Kim says turning him and sitting him down next to her and once I see she's ready I hand Wyatt to Kim and step back to snap a few photos.
Nico, even though he's still little and doesn't really know what's going on right now is being very gentle both with his mom and his brother and that's just a sight that melts my heart.
"Look what you got man" Chris says patting me on the back
"Still don't know how I got so lucky in life"

They stay for an hour or so, each taking turns for holding Wyatt, and then go back home with Nico.
After lunch the doctor came in and check both mom and baby and gave us the all clear to leave tomorrow morning.
"Babe you can go home and rest a bit"
"Nah, I'm good here"
"Come on, go home take a nice shower and then sleep a few hours in a comfy bed"
"Are you saying I stink?"
"No you don't but I know you need one to relax a little and a nice bed to sleep into, so please"
"Ok, thank you. I'll see you in a few hours" I say starting to pick up my things before going near her bed where she's feeding our son again
"Call me if you need anything"
"I will"
"Bye, love you" I say before kissing her lips a couple of times "and love you too" I kiss Wyatt little head before heading out of the door.

After showering and sleeping, at six pm I'm back at the hospital, Kim and I decide to post the pictures we asked Chris to take this morning because I've seen a few photographs around the hospital block and I don't want them to spoil the news to the world.

imsebastianstan