27 - First outing

*Kim pov*

It's been three weeks since Nicolas has been born and life is great. He's a bit fussy sometimes but that's okay, we're all adjusting to this new part of our lives. Sebastian is being a huge help, barely letting me do anything around the house.
Today is not going to be a very hot day so we opted for Nico's very first outing, we're gonna take a nice little walk to the park before lunchtime.
It's eight now, Seb and I have been awake for an hour and our son just woke up and is currently sucking on his daddy's nose...
"Doll...I think he's hungry..." Seb says making me giggle as I snap a picture before taking Nicolas from under him, sitting on the bed and starring to breastfeed him.

@kimstan Instagram story

After he's been fed and burped he went back for another nap while Seb and I reorganized the living room that has been left Nessie after last night cause we were too tired

We then in turns took a shower and dressed to go outside and while Sebastian pulled out clothes for Nico I put some sunscreen on him.
"This good?" He asks showing me the onesie and extra clothes he chose
"Yup!"
"Here" he says handing me one thing before putting the rest in the diaper bag making sure everything we might need is in there and then we're ready to head out!
Nicolas is safely placed in his stroller as we walk down our street and make a quick stop to the nearest Starbucks, Sebastian gets a Starbucks cold brew coffee while I get salted caramel cream cold brew.
We make our way slowly into Central Park, there's lots of people jogging, and kids playing around with the ball as well as people sunbathing in the big areas.
"He's doing so good" I say as we switch so Seb is the one pushing the stroller now
"Yeah....look at him, he's watching his surroundings" he says and we both stop to admire our sweet boy, he's mostly looking up at the trees but from time to time you see his eyes moving another way or his head turning a bit as he ears something.
"He's so cute"
"We made one hell of a good looking baby" Seb says before laughing a little
"We did"
We walk hand in hand as he pushes the stroller around

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

After about an hour he fell asleep and we decided to stop and sit on a bench in the shade"Are you ok doll?""Yeah, why do you ask?""Just wanted to know if walking a lot hurts""Not really, I'm getting tired tho""Let's rest a few more minutes and the...

"Are you ok doll?"
"Yeah, why do you ask?"
"Just wanted to know if walking a lot hurts"
"Not really, I'm getting tired tho"
"Let's rest a few more minutes and then we can head home" he says before kissing my head
"Ok"
We did what he said and right on time for lunch, which we bought on our way home, we entered in our house.
I fed Nicolas and then we moved onto our delicious tacos and some tomato salad.

After we all took a power nap we went on our patio, Sebastian read some emails while I took lots of pictures for the grandparents of Nico.

@kimstan Instagram story

"Ugh...my head needs a break" I hear Seb says from where he has layed on the grass half an hour ago
"Go get yourself something fresh to drink and stay inside a bit, we're coming too cause I'm pretty sure your son just had a blow out..."
"Oh..."
"Yeah..."
He goes in and drinks a big cup of water with ice in it before walking in the bathroom with me to help getting Nicolas out of his clothes l, possibly without getting him dirtier than now.
"Oh gross..." we both say once he's onesie is off
"I even got it on my t-shirt"
"Except for the fact that that is actually mine" Sebastian says
"Yeah well..."
After taking off and disposing his messy diaper we clean him up with wet baby wipes before filling the sink and giving him a quick bath, he had poop all over his back and legs...
"All better!" Sebastian says taking him from me as I go change as well "now you're clean and smelling good"
We put him in the fourth outfit of the day and go chill on the couch all together to finish off the afternoon with some good cuddles!

@kimstan Instagram story

A/nHope you guys had a good weekend and liked this chapter

A/n
Hope you guys had a good weekend and liked this chapter.
Keep leaving suggestions for the oneshots in the comment section of that book, I'll try and put a chapter up by tonight!