18 - Time to go shopping

*Sebastian pov*

A few minutes ago Kim woke me up with a huge excited smile on her face and she just keep staring at me while I ask her what's going on...
"Baby doll...please answer me..."
"Can we go shopping for baby boy?"
"That's why you've been staring at me happily?"
"Yeah?!?" She says blushing a bit
"Of course we can go, let's go eat something and get dressed and go out!!!" I say sprinting up from the bed only to be pulled down again
"Calm down..."
"But I'm so excited...we're buying things for peanut..."
"You're adorable" she says caressing my cheek
"Nah...you are"
We kiss for a couple of minutes before finally going into the bathroom and then change.

@imsebatianstan Instagram story

We go out for a quick breakfast and catch the metro to go in the city center and then walk to the mall

We made a list a few days back with things we absolutely needed to buy, our parents told us to cross the stroller and another couple of things off cause they want to buy those for us.
So we're starting on clothes and then some simple furniture for the little nursery, also mama needs a few clothes.

Firstly we entered a premaman store and looked for a couple of dresses, but mostly pants.
"What do you think of this?" She asks holding up a pair of dark blue jeans with a few white butterflies on them
"Cute, try those and...these ones, I think you'll look good in these" I tell her picking another pair of pants, a looser military green one and a couple of cute t-shirts
"I don't need t-shirts..." she says looking at the pants
"I know but you'll look good in them"
"I'll go try everything"
"Good, do you think you need something else, I can go look for it"
"Mhm...no, besides I want you here with me"
"Ok...I'll wait here" I tell her as she draws the curtain.
She comes out two minutes later with the jeans on and then with the military green pants I picked for her and she looked good in both pants, she tried on the t-shirts after and she liked them all, except for one, she wanted to change the color of it, and last but not least the dresses...and boy let me tell you...
"You look smoking hot baby"
"Stooop..." she whines covering her face with her hands and shoving me away slightly when I walk near her
"Cute" I say taking her hands off her face "how do you feel in these?" I ask motioning ti the dress she's wearing
"It's so soft and fits like a glove"
"Very well then, should we go to checkout?"
"Yup!"
Hand in hand we walk to the cashier and pay for her clothes before moving to 'BuyBuyBaby' the store from where Mel and Chris got us the gift card.
We started walking around and checking out things we might like for our baby while reading on our list what we need.
We pass by baby cots and rockingchairs
"See anything you like?" I ask her
"Few things you?"
"Yeah...we said neutral theme...what about that light grey chair?" I say pointing at it
"Looks comfy, not too big, I think it'll fit perfectly"
"Me too"
She smiles up at me as she caresses her protruding belly, I gently kiss her lips once before we start walking again.
After half an hour we choose the cot as well as the changing mat that goes right on top of a nice white chest of drawers that matches perfectly with a little white dresser we already have home.
"Clothes and other things?" She asks
"Sure, lead the way!"
Again hand in hand we walk by so many baby clothes, pacifiers, bibs, bottles, toys and so many other accessories.

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

We put in the cart about ten different clothes items to start with, a couple of bibs and burping cloths, pacifiers and bottles

We put in the cart about ten different clothes items to start with, a couple of bibs and burping cloths, pacifiers and bottles. The tiny clothes are all so cute!!!
"I want to buy the entire store...can I?"
"Seb..."
"Pretty please!!!" I beg making her giggle as she leans into me
"We'll see baby"
We kept going for another good hour trying to find as many things as we could so we won't be having to do this countless other times.
And once we were done it was time for lunch, but we opted going back home cause she was tired from all the walking we did, so I ended up cooking her some simple pasta and then we cuddled on the couch as we looked at all the cute and tiny stuff we bought this morning, that was seriously making me melt!

@kimstan Instagram story

A/nHope you guys liked this!I wanted to ask how many of you would like a stucky/evanstan one shots book that I won't be updating as regularly as this one i think

A/n
Hope you guys liked this!
I wanted to ask how many of you would like a stucky/evanstan one shots book that I won't be updating as regularly as this one i think...
I've been thinking about this for some time and I finally decided to ask you what you think about it, so please give me an answer...have a good weekend, thanks for the support!!!