🎸⚠️INFORMATION ⚠️🎸

You have 2 siblings. Kacie and Alex. You guys are triplets. So you are all 15. About to turn 16. You and Alex get along quite well since yous are both friends with the band. Kacie. Is in the mean girls friend group but dating your enemy. Tom kaulitz. Yous are in the same friend group but yous never really got along. Yous use to be close when yous were little. But He started doing bad things when he was 10. And you didn't want to get involved. Yous got in a massive argument and hated eachother ever since. Or does he really hate you 🤭. Kacie knew you use to like Tom so she always teases you about him..

                   😍🎸ABOUT YOU😍🎸

Your name is Y/n Salazar. Your 15. A triplet and your best friends are Bill and Olivia. Your friends names are Bill , Georg,  Gustav, Olivia , Sarah and Jenny. Olivia is dating is Georg and Jenny is dating Alex. Your brother. Bill doesn't want to date anyone. (YET). But you heard that Gustav has a crush on you so you wanna try and get with him and toms jealous? 🤭. You get along with your brother more than your sister. You can sing and play the guitar and keyboard 😍🎸. You smoke and s3lf harm you also have an ED.

         😍🥁ABOUT ALEX SALAZAR 😍🥁

His name is Alexander Salazar. But is called Alex for short. He's 15 (ovi) He has a girlfriend named Jenny. And his best friends are Gustav, Georg and his main is Tom. He lets Tom tease you. And he secretly ships you and Tom 🤭. He doesn't really get along with Kacie too. He can play the guitar and he can also play the drums and trumpet. You and him are quite close.

        💸🛍️ABOUT KACIE SALAZAR 💸🛍️

Her name is Kassandra Salazar. But is called Kacie for short. She is really pretty and she is dating Tom. She cheats on him all the time but no one knows how to tell him. She uses Tom for his fame and money.
She isn't the nicest person and she acts like she isn't realated to you and Alex. Because you and Alex are brunettes and she's blonde. She doesn't like bill and calls him a freak secretly because if Tom found out he would dump her ass without hesitation.

          🎤🤭ABOUT BILL KAULITZ 🎤🤭

you and bill have been friend since birth since Bill and toms mom was your moms best friend so you guys grew up with them.
Him, you , Tom, Alex, Georg and Gustav are in a band named tokio hotel. You guys are only just hitting off with your music. He is 16 years old and he counts you as a sister.

            🎸😘ABOUT TOM KAULITZ 🎸😘

Tom can play guitar and sing. He's dating your sister and "doesn't like you" very much.  He likes to bully you since he's really popular. He can be overprotective of you since he has know you since birth. He thinks he likes you but doesn't admit it to himself. And he makes mistakes quite alot.
He's the most popular/good looking guy at school. He's a fuck boy. Well he was before he dated your sister. He can drive the motorbike and quads. He's quite dangerous and smokes.

      🥁🤭 ABOUT GUSTAV SCHÄFER🥁🤭

Gustav has a MAJOR crush on youuu. He plays the drums and wants to get to know you better he really likes spending time with you and wants to ask you out on a date he's scared that Tom will pull you away and use you! (Y/N AND GUSTAV SITTING IN A TREEE.🤭) he's always so supportive and sticks up for his friends anytime. He really likes CD TUESDAYS.
(Basically you and your friends go to the record place every Tuesday.)

        🎸🤭ABOUT GEORG LISTING🎸🤭

he plays the bass guitar. He is dating your best friend Olivia! He loves the skate park and his friends. He's quite shy and quiet but he'd quite talkative when it comes to drama and gossip!! He and Olivia count you as their "child" and look after you 😂.
He and Gustav are VERY close. So Georg knows what Gustav likes about you ;).

    🍩🛍️ ABOUT OLIVIA WEBBSTONE🍩🛍️

she's your best friend and dating Georg. She's always been there for you. Gets a bad feeling about Jenny and Sarah. She always knows when someone is lying and when somethings up. She ALWAYS Listen to your guys music. Shes like family to you 😘.

👛🙄 ABOUT JENNY AND SARAH KAR 🙄👛

Jennys dad is the principal and Sarahs dad is Very rich business man which means they are VERY rich. Sarah also has massive crush on The one and only TOM KAULITZ 🤫🤯. You get a feeling they don't like you very much. They are cousins and gossip about everyone in the friendgroup they are quite close with Kacie but don't like her 😂.

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦❤️ABOUT THE SALAZAR FAMILY 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Your mom was best friends with Tom and bills mom. But after your parents divorce. Your mom went phyco and got diagnosed with bioplor. It was very bad that she has to stay in a mental hospital. You count bills mom as your second mom. But you live with your dad. And the kaulitzs are your neighbors. Your dad's quite rich and is barely home. He's always on business trips or going out to hook up with random women.

           ⚠️ what this story mentions. ⚠️

This story mentions. sexual activity, drug use, bad language. Mention of suicide and self harm and depression. It also concludes.
Mention of rape and sexual assault and abuse.

PLEASE READ!!! ⚠️

/ I DO NOT INTENDED TO HURT ANYONE MENTAL OR THEIR FEELINGS
/THIS IS WHAT HAS A LITTLE BIT OF A MIX UP OF WHATS HAPPENED IN MY REAL LIFE AND I WANT TO SPREAD AWARENESS AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE THERE FOR YOU.

I LOBE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOUS ARE OKAY!
                       <33333

- EDITOR Violet kaulitz 🤫🤭