I'm sorry.

He looks at me the whole car ride. We finally pull up to the kaulitzs house. I get out the car and walk over to my house.
"I'll just get some clothes I tell bill. He nods and waits for me. I head inside loud shouting and screaming. My dad and one of his hookup ladies were screaming at eachother. "YOU GOT ME PREGNANT WILLIAM." I look at my dad in shock.
I run up to my room and get my things and walk down the stairs. "Y/n honey I'm so sor-" I slam the door shut and walk over to bill. "What the fuck is going on in there?"
He asks looking concerned. "Nothing just my dad got a woman pregnant." He opens his mouth. "Shit y/n I'm so sorry." He hugs me. "It's fine." I say walking over to his.
"So what do you wanna do." Bill asks.
I shrug my shoulders. "Not sure. I'm up for anything." He jumps up and down and walks I to his wardrobe. "Good because we are going to a partyyy." He says while holding up one of my dresses. "That's too revealing.." I say. He looks at the dress and back at me. "It's nice you should wear it."
He says I nod. And get changed. We do our hair and makeup together. Tom walks in.
"So uh bill you going to that part-". The boys flabbergasted. "Fucking hell." He says with his jaw wide open. I turn to look at him while putting my ear rings in. "What? Why are you staring at me for?" I say rudely.
"You look really pretty y/n." I scoff and face the mirror. "Thanks i guess." I say.
"So your still mad at me huh?" He says.
Bill stands up. "I'm just gonna go get a drink." He says awkwardly. Tom sits where bill was sitting. "Y/n." He says quietly and softly. I slam my hand on the table. "What. What do you want Tom." I say annoyed.
"I ment what I said before. I want you. Not Kacie." He says holding my thigh. I roll my eyes while pushing his hand away. "Yeah whatever Tom." I say he stands up and walks towards the door. "I will prove it to you y/n.. I promise." He says. Then walks away. I put my hand on my face and stress.
"Hey, hey y/n. What's up." I sigh and look up to bill. "Toms stressing me the fuck out." I say honest.  "What why?" Bill asks.
"He says he likes me." I say
And bill jumps up and down. I laugh and I check the time. "FUCK." I say. Bill stood jumping and looks at me. "What what's up"
"Didn't you say the party was at 8?" He nods. "It's 7:55pm now." We put our shoes on and head to the car. Tom walked there.
Tom was standing at the door of the party.
And I got out the car and he was staring at me. While Kacie was kissing his neck. He played with his lip piercing and looked me up and down. I roll my eyes and walk up the steps. "Hi Tom." I say. Kacie looks me up and down disgusted. "Hiii Tom." She says mimicking me. "Fuck off y/n. You whore."
She adds. "Hey be nice to your sister." Tom adds. She pushed Tom and walks in the party. "Hey y/n." He says in a flirty way that made me blush. "Bye Tom." I say. He follows me into the party. He watches me the whole night. I take shots and get so drunk. I dance with random guys and walk up to Gustav.
"Omgg Gustav. You look so amazing right noww."  He smiles and realises I'm drunk.
"Y/n you look so drunk right now." I laugh.
"Shut up and just kiss me already omgg."
Gustav means in and I push my lips on his. Making us make out. Tom notices and comes over. "Gustav what the hell bro." He pushes Gustav. "You know she's drunk so why you taking advantage of her." He looks confused. "Piss of Tom. Your so annoying."
I say annoyed. "Heyyy Tom." Sarah says.
He smiles at her. " Come on Gustav. Let's go okay spin the bottle." I say while taking his hand. Tom follows us. Kacie joins. I spin the bottle and it lands on bill. We laugh then kiss. Kacie spins it and it also lands on bill.
"Ew no I'm not kissing that freak. I barely even like his brother." Tom pushes Kacie of his lap and walks over to me. He stands me up. And kisses me right Infront of her. I blush like mad and he kisses me again. He takes my hand and takes me outside...