leave it Tom.

(THIS IS IN TOMS POV BTW)

I walk over to Gustav. "The fuck is your problem Gustav."  He stops walking and turns to look at me. "You tom. You are."
He says. "tell me your problem and we can sort it." I say cracking my fists ready to punch this man. "Break up with y/n." He says coming a little closer. "The fuck did you just tell me to do Gustav?" I say coming closer roo. " Fucking break up with her." He adds. "And why the fuck would I do that."
I say. "Because I like her and your just using her to get pleasurement and treating her like a whore when she isn't a whore." I couldn't hold it in. "You think I only want y/n for sex? Woah that's low even for you Gustav. I actually like y/n. She's pretty and smart and caring and different to all the girls in this fucked up place and if you have a problem with that than we can sort it."
He laughs. "So your telling me you don't want y/n in your bed screaming your name and putting scratch marks on your back?"
I smile and whisper in his ear. "I've already done that." Gustav punches me. "SO YOU ARE TREATING HER LIKE A WHORE."
I get up and beat the fuck out of him.
"ARE YOU DEAF. I ACTUALLY LIKE HER."
y/n comes running over to us. "TOM! GET OF HIM!" She shouts. I ignore him.
"TOM PLEASE STOP!" I realize she hates violence since her dad can be abit abuse and I get off Gustav. She's crying. "y/n I'm so sor-" she walks off. I follow her she gets to the steps of the school and sits on it with he hands covering her face. "Y/n he called you a whore and he thinks I'm using you for sex. That's why I hit him." Shes crying pretty bad. I bet she's thinking of all those times her parents would hit eachother and her. I pull her to hug me. And I kiss her head. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you so much y/n. I do." She looks me in my eyes. "I wish you let me handle it." She kisses my cheek. "I know and I'm-"
"Mr kaulitz. My office. Now." The principle says. I pass y/n my car keys.