did you catch feelings for me Tommy?

I woke up by bill shaking me to get up. "Y/N! ITS 7:45 GET UP!" FUCK. I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY. I stumble out of bed and get ready as fast as possible. I run downstairs and bill drives us. I do my makeup in the car. "Sorry I woke up late."
I say as he's speeding up. "It's okay I woke up late too." He says smiling at me. We finally pull up at school. We are ten minutes late. I run to class and Tom and his friends are skiving as per usual. Tom trips me over. "Nice ass y/n!" He says while laughing. I stand up and bill picks up my things. "Tom? What the fuck was that for?"
I say while walking up to him. "Ignore him y/n let's just got to class." Tom smirks at me.
"Yeah y/n go to class and continue being the nerd you always been." He laughs and so does his friends. "FREAKK!" One of them shout. "Yeah. You will always be a freak y/-"
I interrupt by smacking him in the face.
bill covers his mouth in shock. "Y/N SALAZAR. DETENTION. NOW." Toms holding his face in pain. "Wow your one tough bitch." Tom says smirking. I just slapped him and he smirks at me. I scoff and bill passes my things to Me. I smile at him. But he doesn't smile back. I walk off to detention. And I'm only there for first period. It's break and I walk over to the wooden table next to the library where my friends are. "Bill? Can I talk to you." I ask Him. He doesn't say anything and just walks over to you. "are you mad at me?" I ask. "Well what do you think?" He says.
"Right I'm sorry but Tom was really confusing. Yesterday he was being really nice and flirty. Then he calls me a freak and I just lost it. I'm sorry." I say he nods.
"I understand that you were upset but there was no need at all to smack my brother." He adds. I look at him guilty and he hugs me. "I forgive you, you Idoit." I smile and the bell rings. "shit." I say pulling bill as he almost walked away. "What do I do bill? Toms in my next period and he sits next to me."" Bill shrugs. "Just don't talk to him I guess and if he talks to you. Ignore him."
I nod and head to my lesson. I see Gustav and walk over to his desk. "Hey Gustav."
I say. "Hey y/n!" He says while smiling. Tom turns around to look at us. "I love your hat."
I say while smiling. "Thank you I love your hair and necklace." He says. I blush. And he laughs. "Right class settle down. And take your seats." I wave a Gustav and sit next to tom. "Heyy Gustav. I like your hate. Oh wow thank you y/n. I love everything about you." Tom says mimicking me and Gustavs convosation. I laugh. "Jealous much?" I say.
He scoffs and clenches his jaw. "Am I fuck."
He says. He's blushing. "Whatever you say Tom." I say while laughing. Half way threw the class. Gustav passes me a note. - meet me under the art stairs?- Tom looks over my shoulder and reads the note. I turn to look at Gustav and nod. Tom shakes his head and places his hand on my thigh. My body tingles and I push his hand away.
"Your not meeting him under the stairs y/n"
I look at him confused. "Your mine." He says. "Am I fuck?" I say. "Your dating my fairly annoying sister so just remember that." I say not even looking at him. He places his hand on my thigh again. I blush but k knew I liked Gustav. Right? I push his hand away. "go away tom." I say moving my body to the end of my seat. "Or what you'll slap me again?" He says. I scoff. And the laugh. "No I'll kill you." I say. He smirks and passes me a note I look at him and he winks at me. -forget Gustav. Meet me in The unisex toilets.-  I get out of my seat and put it in the bin. The bell rings and I get my stuff and I'm about to leave. But Tom pulls
me onto his lap. I look in his eyes. "Your meeting me in the unisex toilets at 13:00."
He whispers in my ear. I get off his lap and get my bags and leave.