The deal.

*THIS IS IN SARAHS POV*

I hate y/n. She knew I liked Tom but she still took him. I knew he'd never go for a girl like me. That's why I've changed my self to be more like y/n. I've lost weight. I've done absolutely everything to be perfect for him. But he hasn't even looked at me. Y/ns the one he looks at. She's the luckiest girl ever and it kills me. She doesn't even know she's so lucky.  I know y/ns liked Tom for ever but she stopped liking him. And I never. I've always loved Tom. He was a complete jerk to her. But sweet to me. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
I have to blackmail y/n to dump him. So I have to spy. And take embarrassing pictures of her. But I'll need help. Alot.
I hit up Gustav and he's obviously hurt because y/n left him for tom. So he agreed.
And I hit up toms favourite ex. If she didn't dump him. Him and y/n probably wouldn't be together right now. He loved her. He nearly killed someone for her. Kenedy. She agreed she wants to mess with Tom of course. So we spent the entire week taking pictures. I started the Instagram account.
And I'll keep uploading of course. I've sent the pictures to y/n already blackmailing her. She better listen. Kenedy is gonna show up and try take Tom back but then break his heart again. And give him to me.
Kenedy is a real friend. She gets me. And I love her for that. She's the complete opposite of me though. I've got blonde hair blue eyes and freckles. But Kenedy has black hair. Brown eyes and already has tattos. She's so pretty and fun. But we made a deal. Kenedy hit up her brother and his friend Camila to help us out. But we all made a deal. I get Tom. Gustav gets y/n. And Kenedy and her brother get money. And Camila wants to fuck tom. I understand since she did help me.  But tomorrow Kenedy shows up to the door.
And the plan starts..
I pray this works.
I love Tom I do.
I need him.
Please god make this work.