what do I say?

I wake up and toms sleeping on the floor. He only has boxer shorts on. And a small blanket. I smile then look down. I'm in Tom's shirt... Pants are still on so is bra? Hopefully nothing happened last night. I get out of bed slowly. I walk over to the door when  someone grabs my leg. I flinch.
"Where are you going?" Tom says in his sleepy voice. "Oh I thought you might want me to leave?" I say. He stands up and looks at me.  "No? Stay." He says smiling at me. I look behind him and see my face. "Tom? Did you do this to me?" I ask scared. He looks at me sad. "No y/n I would never hurt you." I sit on his bed. "What the fuck Happened last night?" He sits next to me. He puts one of his hands on my thighs.
"Alot." He says. He tells me what Happened.
"My own sister beat me up?" I ask confused.
"Y/n I'm so sor-" bill comes in. "Good morning love birds." He says smiling. "You okay y/n." He asks concerned. I nod and walk to the bathroom with my bag. Tom tells Bill everything that happened. I walk out of the bathroom and pass Tom his shirt back. "I think I'm gonna go home." I say
"Oh y/n Wanna come to our beach house later on today?" Bill asks. Tom notices I look sad. "Maybe.." I say while opening the door and running downstairs. Tom follows me.
"Y/n? Y/n?? You okay?" I ignore him and slam my front door shut. I drop my bag and I hear my dad shouting with the Same woman. I sigh and open the front door. To see Tom still standing there. "omg what do you want Tom?" I ask. He's in his boxers in the street. He hears the shouting. "I wanna take you out. As a treat." I roll my eyes.
"You mean as friends." He sighs.
"Please?" He asks. I nod and we walk over to his house. He gets ready and we go to a restaurant. We are sat at a table. "Y/n. I wanna talk to you about something. But you absolutely promise me you won't get mad?" He asks. My heart sinks. He looks in my eyes. "I can't help myself. I love your sister. I do. And I kinda want her back."
Tears form in my eyes. "So you were just messing with me this entire time?" I say.
"What no? I promis-" he says I stand up
"Yeah whatever Tom I actually don't care anymore. Do what you want." He stops me.
"Wait y/n." I remove his hand of my wrist
"That's why you didn't say it back." I say while tears form in my eyes again. He looks at me confused. "Say what back?" He adds
"I told you that I loved you last night. I remember." He looks down. And I shake my head. "That's why you didn't say it back isn't it." He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "Yeah.." he says. I shake my head again and tears roll down my cheeks.
"Motherfucker I should of known you were using me." I say and leave.