heartbreaker.

BTW SCROLL DOWN THERES MORE AFTER THE PICTURES<3

Its been a week since Tom told me he didn't want me anymore.  More that he didn't want me at all.. for someone who doesn't want me why has he been spamming my phone. I mean I haven't been at school for a week now. I'm mentally not okay. I've been think about hurting myself again. But if bill saw he would get really upset and I don't wanna hurt him. Speaking of bill. He and Tom have both been blowing up my phone.

 He and Tom have both been blowing up my phone

I ignore them both

I ignore them both. Because I want to forget about everything that Tom said to me.
It's Friday night 22:45pm and I wanna go on a walk but my dad won't let me go on one this late so I'm just gonna sneak out
I got ready and put a tracksuit on. I get a small back pack. And I head downstairs.
I grab some water and some snacks if
I get hungry. And head back up to my room.
I couldn't leave through the front door as it's too loud. My brother came out of his room. "Y/n? You okay? You look tired and sad. And why haven't you been going to school?" He says I look at him and roll my eyes. "Because I don't want too." I say unbothered. "You better come back soon
We have our end of year assesments in a few weeks." Shit the tests. I totally forgot.
"Maybe." I say. I go into my room and lock the door. I open my window and see Tom in his room. He hasn't seen me so I climb down. Shit he's seen me. He runs out of his house and walks towards me. "Y/n why the fuck have you not been in I've been so worried." He says. I roll my eyes. "Go away Tom. I can't be bothered with you right now." I say. He comes closer. "I'm sorry okay. Didn't you see my messages."
"No and I'm blocking you." I say. He stops looking at the floor and looks at me.
"What? No! Why?" He says really upset.
"What do you mean why? You broke my heart and my trust." my eyes water.
"Look I only left you alone because I knew you had shit going on at home so I just knew that me being there was only gonna make shit worse." I scoff.
"Make it worse? Are you fucking kidding me you were the only thing taking it off my mind you asshole!" I say I walk off. And Tom doesn't want to make anything worse so he watched me leave. I go to the corner shop and buy 2 bottles of vodka with my fake Id. I go to my favourite place in the woods where me Tom and Bill use to play in the summer. I sit down on log and drink
The vodka. One bottle is gone and I chuck it on the ground. My head is spinning. And I
Try to open the other vodka bottle as I bought 2. I cut my finger but get it off.
I drink the bottle and all I think about is Tom. And why he would hurt me like that.
I've almost finish the bottle as I get up and try to walk home. My vision is blurry and drop the vodka bottle creating cuts on my arms and body. I fall on the floor and pass out.