what's even right anymore.

I finally arrive to my classroom door.
"Miss Salazar? Why are you late?" The teacher asks. "I had to go and get my textbooks from my locker. Sorry sir it won't happen again." He nods. And I walk to my seat. And sit down. After like ten minutes Tom walks in. "Mr kaulitz where have you been?" Sir asks. I look up at Tom. And he looks at me. "I had to help someone to medical they broke their leg." Sir looks at him. "And it took you 15 minutes to do so?"
He nods. "Yeah we were at the back of the field." Tom says walking a little closer to sirs desk. "Mhm okay. Sit down." I look behind me to see someone took toms seat and the only one left is the one next to me.
"Sir!" I shout putting my hand up.
"What is it y/n." He says pulling his glasses down to look at me. "I can't sit next to Tom.
I-i hate him." Tom smirks at me. Sir sighs.
"Get over it y/n I hate this class but I still have to teach it! Honestly." I sigh and Tom sits next to me. He smirks at me and I go red. He places his hand on my thigh and runs it with his thumb. AHHHH IM SCREAMING INSIDE. IM INLOVE. "What are you doing?" I whisper. Tom just smirks to himself. A teacher walks in. "Sorry sir. Do you have miss Y/n Salazar and Mr Tom kaulitz?" I push toms hand away. I look at Tom confused. But he goes red. "Please may I borrow them? I won't be too long. Leave your stuff here please." I stand up and so does Tom. We walk out of the classroom and sit in the meeting room. "So y/n. You must of seen that post of you crying." I nod.
"I have but I'm confused. Why is Tom here."
"I'll get to that in a moment." I look at Tom and he doesn't look at me. Is he the one who sent that picture. I mean he is my neighbor. *DING* my phone has a new notification. *Unknown user has posted a new picture.* My eyes water. It's a picture of Tom and Kacie kissing today at school this morning. I look at Tom. And he sees my eyes watering. "I'm sorry I can- I can't do this" I get out of my seat and walk out.
"Y/n! Wait up!" Tom says following me. He pulls me into the empty classroom again.
"I can't do this Tom. If you fucking wanted Kacie you didn't have to use me. I actually feel for you. I let you take away the one innocent thing about me and you threw it away!" I say while falling to the floor.
"Y/n.. she was gonna send a picture of your scars to everyone. She bribed me to kiss her." I look at him confused. "What do you mean by scars?" I say to him. Shit he knows.
"Your self harm scars. You lied to me y/n."
He hugs me as I break down. "You still kissed Simone Tom. That hurt" I pull back.
"Show me them y/n." I shake my head.
"I don't have any." His eyes water.
"Y/n.. please show me." He picks up my arm and rolls my sley. He covers his mouth.
"There so deep y/n.." I cry again.
"How did I not see them this morning or yesterday." He says rubbing me scars gently. "Concealer.." I say wiping my tears.
He kisses my scars. "Tom please stop. I'm really ashamed." He kisses my forehead.
"Your sleeping at mine tonight. I need to keep an eye on you." He says hugging me.
"I can't. My dad wants to talk to me about something serious. I'll come over after I guess."