the creepy stalker

I wake up to another package on the doc.
Addressed to me.. I sigh. Pick it up and take it to the dining room. I place it on the table and open it. Tom wraps his arms around me and places his head on my shoulder as I open it. It's more pictures of us. But some were me In the shower. "What the fuck." I say looking at the pictures. Ones Tom sneaking in my window. One of us kissing.
"Who the fuck is doing this." Tom says letting go of me and looking at the pictures.
I couldn't help it but cry. Someone other than Tom has seen my bare naked body. Watching me shower. Watching my life.
I bet this is because I'm dating Tom. Girls are too obsessive. I pick up the letter and read it.

"Wow y/n. You actually better listen to me you pig. Or these pictures and the pictures I sent last night get leaked. BREAK UP WITH TOM!!   It's not that hard. Honestly you stole him away from your own sister. And friends. You don't even like him. You just like what he can do to you. You fucking disgust me. Do what I say or these get leaked. End of."

I try to walk out of the room. "Y/n. Y/n listen to me." Tom says while pulling my hand.
"I can't do this Tom. I'm sick of being threatened over and over again. It's killing me. I'm getting drained and-" Tom pulls me into a kiss. "y/n don't listen to them. There not worth it but what me and you have is.
It's worth more than any amount of money. I need you. Your my light in a dark room."
He holds my hands and sits me down.
"I need you. I love you. I'm lost without you.
I do shit, crazy things without you y/n."
He wipes away my tears. "I will sort this out y/n I promise." He says. He hugs me and I kiss him on the cheek. "I love you tom. So much. I don't know if I'd still be here without you." I say. He smiles at me but in a sad way. "Let's go get those cameras." He says. I nod and we head to the car. He obviously places his hand on my thigh and stokes it. We pull up to a store and we buy like 7 cameras."want anything else?" He asks. I shake my head. But he picks up my favourite chocolates and smiles at me. He pays for everything. We head back to the car and drive home. He sets the cameras up and I take a nap on the Sofia. He smiles at my sleeping face. "My sleeping beauty." He says. while kissing my fore head. I wake up.
"The cameras are set up Meine Liebe" he says I nod and get off the sofa we walk into the kitchen together. Holding hands. "What do you want for lunch?" I ask looking at Tom in his eyes. "YOUR COOKING!?" I nod confused. "Your cookings the best." I smile. I start to cook his favourite pasta dish. And once I'm done his eyes lit up with pure happiness. I laugh and he dives in the plate with his fork like his in the pool. He looks up at me. "Where's yours?" He asks.
"Oh I'm not that hungry right now I'll make something later." He looks down.
"Y/n. Please eat something." He says. I nod.
"I will. I promise."