you own my heart.

I look at him shocked. "Have you ever said that to a girl before?" He shakes his head.
"No y/n. All the other girls use me for money, attention, weed,sex, or fame. But you, your different. You make me feel like you care about me. And I feel very overprotective of you. I always have."
I snuggle into him. "Im glad you feel like that. I feel the same." Yous cuddle and Tom falls asleep. You smile and move slowly trying not to wake him. You get a number from a unknown number. "stay away from Tom y/n. He's mine you backstabbing bitch. He wouldn't dare go for a fat pig like you he's just using babe. He's texting me too so don't feel too special. He texts loads of girls so do us all a favour and just kill yourself."
You walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. Looking at your body. You feel fat and disgusting. (GURL EVERYONE'S PERFECT THEY JUST JEALOUS TOM CHOSE YOU OVER THEM). Someone wraps there arms around my waist. It's Tom. (Ofc) he rests his head on my shoulder. "your perfect y/n." He says while kissing my shoulder. Im not going to tell Tom about the message. "My perfect y/n." He says making me turn around and cupping my cheeks. He kisses me. "Why did you leave me I was cozy." He says with a tired smile. "Okay let's go back then." I say while smiling. We head to bed. But instead of lying next to eachother. Tom wanted me to sleep on top of him. I didn't mind of course. But I don't want to squash him. "Am I to heavy..?" I ask.
He opens his eyes and looks at me concerned. "Of course your not why would you?" I shrug.  Tom moves his arms from my waist down to my ass. "y/n. Your perfect. I promise your not hurting me. Your making me so cozy." He smiles at me. And kisses my forehead 5 times. He closes his eyes. I fall asleep for a couple hours. It's like 2am now. I get up and head to the bathroom. ⚠️ EATING DISORDER WARNING⚠️. I close the door and get down on my knees and face the toilet. I stick two fingers down my throat. That made me throw up. Tom knocks on the door. "Y/n? You okay?" He asks concerned. I wipe my mouth. "Yeah. Can you pass me my toothbrush please." My voice is all cracked from crying. "Of course." He says. I flush the chain and stand at the sink. Tom comes in. And rubs my back and passes me my toothbrush. "What's wrong? Why did you throw up?" I shrug and he looks at me.
"I don't know. I guess I don't feel well.." I say lying to him. I brush my teeth. And after I'm done. Tom picks me up he hugs me and kisses my neck, shoulder and lips a few times. "Do you wanna go back to bed?"
He asks. I nod. He places me down. "Want a personal hot water bottle?" He says while laughing. I nod and laugh. He places his head on my stomach and pulls the blanket over us. He rubs my stomach gently as I stroke the top of his head gently too. I feel safe and loved but I want to be perfect for him. It's not everyday you get a loving person like Tom in your life. I fall asleep. I wake up to tok not on my stomach. He's not in the room. I look at the time. "10:00."
"SHIT!" I shout! And get dressed for school.
There's a note on the door. "I rang the school. I said you had a doctors appointment and you'd be back at 11. Get the sleep in you deserve my love. I'll pick you up at 11." he's so sweet. But I've got half an hour of spare time. I just play toms guitar and steal one of his caps. 🤭