The plan.

Tom was going to act like he likes Kenedy. And make her leave. "wow thanks Kenedy. You made me and y/n break up." She smirks and kisses him which turns into a makeout. She winks and pulls him inside.
My phone buzzes. "I'm sorry. But it's the only way to keep her crazy brother away from you. To keep you safe. I love you y/n. Xx" my heart sinks. There going to sleep with eachother. The amount of pain I feel. I don't get our relationship at all. It's too confusing. To painful. I want the suffering to end and to just be happy with Tom. A few hours pass. I got in the back seat a couple hours ago and slept. Tom opens the car door? "Shit y/n!?" He opens the back and sighs in relief.  "Let's get you to bed." He says smiling. I wake up and back away from him. He looks at me confused. "Y/n you alright?" I nod. "No your not." He's looks at me concerned. "No im not you just fucked another girl!" I say while getting the other side of the car. "Yeah but I did it for you?.." he says. "Omg thank you for screwing a girl for me. That makes me feel so special." I storm past him. "Y/n! I did it so you wouldn't get hurt " he says running up to me. "Well congratulations Tom kaulitz. I am hurt." I say while storming up the stairs.
He follows me. "Y/n. You know I didn't want to do it. It was the only way to get her phyco self and brother away from us!" I scoff.
"Tom you didn't have to sleep with her.. no one forced you. You could of said no. But you didn't. You did it. Because she's pretty, attractive. And has bigger boobs then me. So of course boys like you couldn't resist girls like her. And you know what tom. I hope yous Actually like eachother. Because. Done. I'm done. I'm sick to death of getting hurt over and over again. And I just can't do it." I say. I turn around to look at him. Tears rolling down his cheeks. "Y/n. I didn't want Karl to hurt you. After what he did to you. I couldn't bear to see you go through it.
And I knew if Kenedy didn't let me sleep with her.karl would of got involved." He says. "Omg Tom. I'm not scared of him anymore. Plus I thought you would be here for me anyway. He's fucking terrifed of you."

- also this might be the last part for a little while as I'm working on my new book.
"My mafia mistake" it's on my page if you wanna check it out! 2 parts are up. (12.07.23) part 3 is being worked on!