enemies again.

I get dressed and I'm ready for school. Toms laying on my bed. "So any rules?"
He asks while checking me out. "Yes.. alot."
He sits up.
"Okay so. Basically do what you did before we dated. But you have to hate me." I say
"But what do you mean by hate you?" He
says. "Push me. Annoy me. Say horrible shit to me." He shakes his head.
"I'm not doing that. I'm sorry." I roll my eyes. "Seriously Tom. Do you want to date or not?" He nods.
"Please do this then. It's the only for Gustav to not get hurt." Tom looks down.
"You love him don't you?" He says.
" What are you talking about?" I ask.
"Gustav. You love him." Tom says.
"Are you actually joking." I say standing up.
"No? You care about Gustavs feelings but not how I feel about this. I want to be with you y/n. And I don't care what anyone says about it. But your only talking about Gustavs feelings about this. But what about
Mine? I get it your scared of what Kacie will do. But I won't let her touch you. Yk that."
I sit there in shock. I didn't know he didn't want to this. "Tom you know I love you but-" he stands up too. Hes actually looking at me now. "But what y/n?" He's mad at me.
"I'm sorry. I don't want to fight with you."
I say to Tom. "No I'm sorry it's okay. Come here." He says while hugging me.
"I get that you don't want to upset him and that your not a mean person." He just sit and talk for awhile. Until t takes me to school. "So are we doing the plan or not."
He nods. "Yeah sure." He says while driving.
"Okay drop me off round the corner from school please " he nods he stops the car. And kisses me bye. I get out the car and he drives off. Luckily no one saw us. I walk to school.

(SORRY ITS SHORT IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!)