the kaulitzs are back.

I just turned my phone off. And went to sleep. My phone started blowing up. I look at the TV. "The kaulitzs twins and their band have just landed back in their home town. And we are passing it over to Linda who is seeing everything." A news reporter says. "Yep i can see the kaulitzs twins getting of the plane right now with their band. I wonder how long they will stay in their home town for." I look at the message from bill.

" I look at the message from bill

I should get ready. After I'm done getting ready. Bill texted saying he's just got home.
I was scared. I was wearing something revealing and  I didn't want toms girlfriend to see.  I walk over to bills house with 4 presents one for each member of the band. Tom answers the door. "Holy shit y/n.
You alright?" He says he's smiles at me.
"Yeah I'm doing fine what about you?" He nods and opens the door wider for me to be able to walk in the house. I pass him the present. "Where's your girlfriend?" He looks at me confused. "What are you going on about?" I'm low-key confused but I pull out my phone and show him the messages.
"I don't have a girlfriend? I was at the club last night. Just went for a few drinks. So a fan was probably on my phone." He says passing my phone back. "Didn't you hear what I said on that interview. I don't think I could ever get a new girlfriend. After the way I feel about you." He says coming closer. "IS THAT MY HOT BITCH Y/N!?" bill shouts coming down the stairs. "No it's my hot bitch y/n." Tom says grinning. I smile at him. Bill hugs me and I pass him his present. "I'll go give Gustav and Georg their presents" he takes the presents out of my hand and heads to their houses. Tom signals me to go upstairs and I nod. Following him I get this tingle nervous feeling in my stomach. He opens his room door and we both sit on his bed. "I've missed you so much y/n." He says looking I to my eyes. "I've missed you too Tom." He smiles.  "I kinda wanna kiss you right now."
He adds. "So then do it." He smirks and kisses me pulling me into his lap. And knowing Tom he obviously turned it into a makeout. I missed this. The way he made me feel. After a few minutes of kissing. He slowly starts to take my top off. "May I?" He asks. I nod and he takes it of. And I think the whole of Germany heard what we did.
It was like 2 hours later. Toms room was covered in our clothes. And his bed was messy and had two human beings who were madly in love with eachother. I was watching Tom sleep until he pulled me into his arms making us cuddle. This felt like it wasn't real.

4 days later.

Tom and I are back together. We cleared the crazy air between us and now are together. Toms very proud of it. As he talks about it when he has interviews and posts it everywhere. He's happy. Which makes me happy too. I technically live with Tom and Bill. I think I'm finally happy.

2 years later.

I've just turned 20!! Me and Tom are still so happy together. we have our own house together and bill lives next door. Tom wants us to go a photo shoot. He said to dress in white and to get my nails done. He paid for everything. "Your nails look great y/n." Tom says while kissing my head. I smile at him. "Thanks are you ready for the photoshoot?" I ask him he nods and he drives us there and no he hasn't stopped putting his hand on my thigh. he says that my thighs are his. He puts a blindfold on me. As he walks me over to the photoshoot place. I take off my blindfold. And tom gets down on one knee. He pulls out a ring from his back pocket and opens it. It's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in my entire life. I couldn't help my self from crying.
"Y/n Salazar. You would you be the greatest woman alive and marry me?" He says I woke my tears away. "Yes. Yes oh my god." He puts the ring on my finger and kisses my soft lips.  It felt like a dream. In a short amount of time I was gonna be y/n kaulitz.
Married to Tom kaulitz. It was crazy. Bill ran over to me. "You really will be my sister." He says while hugging me. "I will." I say showing him my ring. We all take pictures and stuff. But of course. The one and the only Kennedy shows up.