what do you mean?

Tom passes me his car keys. As the principle takes him to his office. Tom manages to text me. "Go home don't wait for me. 😘"  I scoff and head to lesson.
Sarah walks up to my table. "Y/n.. we all think you and Tom should break up since hes just gonna keep getting in trouble for you." She says. I get a feeling like someone just played with my heart and then stabbed it. I go to the principles office and hand Tom his keys. I told him I'll wait for him.
It's the end of the day and I walk home. I throw my stuff on the floor and lay on my bed. I wake up at 7:15pm to a noise. It was Tom climbing in from my window. "Hey..
Hey.. sshh." He says coming closer to me.
"No. No you need to leave." I say in a sleepy voice backing up. "y/n? It's me? It's Tom?"
He says playing his hand on my leg.
"Why haven't you answered my calls or messages?" He asks. I sit up and rub my face. "I've been told by several people to say away from you. So I am." I say. He looks at me sad. "who said for you to stay away."
"Everyone Tom. Everyone. When I'm not with you I get threatened all the time. And I've just had enough of it Tom I have."
I say. "Tell me whos been threatening you and I'll sort them out. I promise." I shake my head. "no you can't because you probably have a crush on them.." he raises his brow at me. "Y/n how many times do I have to tell you. I love you. I want you. You are my crush. No one else. Just you." He says rubbing my leg. He climbs next to me and pulls me onto a hug. "Tell me whos been sending you stuff." He says rubbing the top of my forehead. "I don't know half of them. I pass Tom my phone with the messages on on it. He sits up and realises who it is. It's Sarah. "That fucking whore!"
He shouts. "What? Who is it?" I sit up asking
"It's that fucking friend of yours Sarah."
My eyes water. "N- no she would never. She doesn't even like you." He looks at me.
"She does. She always use to text me until I had to block her." My eyes widen.
"Tom, when was this?" I ask him. He looks at me. "Like last year why." I cover my mouth. Last year I had a MASSIVE crush on Tom. And Sarah was my best friend. "That back stabbing bitch!" I shout I climb out of my room and head to my car. Tom runs after me. "Y/N WAIT!" he gets in my car and I drive to her house.