I love you too y/n.

I head home and my dad, the woman who he's got pregnant, Kacie and Alex are sat on the couch. I sit. Down too. "So guys this is Elena. Your new step mom. She's pregnant with your sibling. We are engaged and the gender reveal is next week." I scoff.
"Something wrong brat?" Elena asks.
"Yeah the-" I say but Kacie sticks up for me.
"Yeah there is you whore. You act like your family and you look at that. I'm the only one who can talk to my sister like that. And if I ever hear you talk to my siblings like that EVER again. I will slit your fucking throat." She says. My dad slams his hand on the table. "KACIE. don't talk to Elena like that she is your mother so you will treat her like one!" I stand up. I've had enough of his shit lately. "NO SHE ISN'T DAD. SHES NOT.
MY MOM IS IN FUCKING CALIFORNIA. IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL BECAUSE YOU FUCKING PUT HER THERE. AND ELENA SEEMS LIKE A GREAT MOM FOR HER BABY. BUT NOT US." I shout at him.
"I AGREE WITH Y/N. WE DON'T WANT TO BE APART OF YOUR SHIT WANNABE FAMILY." Alex stands up. My dad has this look on his face. "I agree dad. You can't expect us to call her mom. Or be happy with this. We are going through shit and yeah we are happy that your moving on. But you have. We haven't yet. And to get engaged just because she's pregnant is a bit much. She will leave. She's a fucking gold digger. Look at her embraced in your money and dick not your personality."
My dad sits there awkwardly. "I'm sleeping at Georgs." My brother adds.
"I'm sleeping at Samanthas." Kacie says.
"And I'm sleeping at bills." I say.
We all head up to our rooms and pack our bags. I stop Kacie. "Thank you for sticking up for me down there. It ment alot." I say.
"No I'm sorry. I've been treating you badly all our lives and you and Tom deserve eachother. Go and get him y/n." I smile and pack my bag. I run downstairs. And head to Tom's. I knock on the door and Tom answers the door. He's shirtless and in shorts I drop my bag and kiss him. He kisses back and we make out. "I love you tom." I say he smiles and kisses me. "I love you too y/n." He picks up my bag and we walk up to his room. He drops my bag and kisses me again. I push him on the bed and sit on his lap. I lock his door. And we make out. As he slowly starts to undress me. I think everyone knows what happens next.. 🤭. After like two hours. We were cuddling in his bed. "I don't what it is." Tom says.
"What?" I ask. Confused. "The way you make me feel." I sit up and he looks at me.
"What am I making you uncomfortable or some-" he interrupts me by kissing me.
"No y/n. You make me feel loved."