you actually came. 😍

I left the class room and started to walk towards the art stairs. I met up with GUSTAV!!!. We talked for a little until he says. "okay y/n I'm just gonna be as honest with you. I like you so much y/n. And I heard you like me back too. So I was wondering if you would ever consider a relationsh-." I talk over him. I feel badddd.
"Gustav I like you so so much. Like I literally can't get you off my mind. But I just don't know if I'm ready for a relationship yet." I say to him. I only said this because I'm confused about my emotions with Tom
He looks down and says "it's okay I understand I guess. I'll wait for you y/n." He  get his bag and leave. I check the time -12:40- "fuck tom I'm not in the mood for him."  I walk to my friends. "hey guys." I say. They all say hi. "Omg y/n. I've got amazing news!" I look at him confused.
"I asked your mum. And she said you can sleep!" OMG. YES. "Oh myyy goddd! I'm actually so exited!!" I say. Everyone goes to registration as lunch is over. I think about going to the toilets to meet Tom. I stop outside the toilets. "Ugh I can't be arsed fuck tom." I say walking away from the toilets. Until a warm pair of hands pull me into the bathroom. And pull me into the stall. "What did you say y/n?" He says.
"Fuck you." I say looking in his eyes.
"Okay. What time?" He says while smirking.
"Your fucking disgusting. Your with my sister." I say. He leans in and out lips are inches away. "I won't be for long." I wanted to move closer. Making out lips connect together like magnets. He was coming closer. Until. The bathroom door swung open. "TOMMM. BABEE." My sister shouts.
Tom puts his hand on my mouth. The tension right now. Oh my fucking god. ,She starts knocking on our door. "What the fuck do you want Kacie." He says acting normal.
"What are you doing?" She asks banging on the door harder. "Are you fucking crying." She says laughing. "Men don't cry." One of them say.  "The fuck I'm rolling a joint." He says lying. "Oh well let us in then we can smoke it together." I whisper in toms ear.
"Nice talking to you pretty boy." He blushes.
I get down and slide under to the next stall. "Well? Let us in." He unlocks the and lets them in. I walk to the door. And open it. And walk back to the stall. I sit in there until the girls left. Tom knocks on my stall.
For some reason the way he acted with Kacie made me sad. "Y/n? You alright?" He asks. "Tf do.you.care. I roll my sleeve up and look at my scars wanting to start again.
The thought of not being clean anymore.
It makes me feel better? I roll my sleeve down. "Because y/n your like family to me."
He says awkwardly. I scoff. "So your just messing with me." I say he looks at the door. "Are you falling for me y/n?" He asks.
I ignore him. "Well?" He asks again.
" I don't know Tom. I really like Gustav but I rejected him today for you?" He smiles.
"You can't have me y/n." He says. My heart sinks. "I'll just break you heart." He says.
"At this point I don't even care tom."  I say as I'm unlocking the door. He looks at me and sees my eyes watering. He comes in the stall. And locks the door. I sit on the floor.
"Why did you chose her?" I ask him.
"Who? Kacie?" He asks confused.
"Yes. All she does is use you and cheats on you. You deserve better than that." He goes silent. " I didn't want Kacie. Y/n. I wanted you." He says. I look at him confused..
"What are you talking about?" I ask.
"I wanted you. It's always been you. But Kacie threatened me to date her or she'll tell people personal shit." I look in his eyes. And the next thing I know we both move closer together. He places his hand on my cheek and our lips smash together. He pulls sway. I look at him confused. "I do want you y/n. But if Kacie finds out. I'll get jumped KT something." I look down to the floor and get  up. "I'm sorry. I-i shouldn't of done that." I say while leaving the bathroom. "No, shit
Y/n! Come back." I get through my lessons and I walk to the car with bill. I sit in the back as my brother called shot gun. Tom gets in the car. "Dylan had to borrow my bike so I'm going with you guys." He looks at me. He pulls out his phone and messages me.

N