who are you.

He stares at me. I know he knows I most likely not eat. "What do you wanna do today." I say changing the subject.
"To find out who's been fucking with you."
I nod. "Let's do something that can get there attention." I say. He smirks. And so do I.
"I think we both know what does."3 He picks me up and throws me on his bed while climbing on Top of me. And we undress our selves. We fall asleep cuddling. (Ofc) and wake up like 5 hours later. We search the house and finally found what we've been looking for. A note. "THEY'VE BEEN IN THE HOUSE." I say and run to the bed room to get my phone we sit down and I look at the phone. "I don't know if I can see who's been messing with me like that. He rubs my thigh. "We can watch it later darling." He says kissing my forehead. I smile at him and we head to the pool. We got changed and jumped in holding hands.
"I miss having fun with you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulls me into a keep kiss which obviously turns into a makeout. He moves from my lips and to my neck. "Tom not again. They already have enough pictures." I say smiling. He smirks. And drops me. I go under water. "TOM KAULITZ!" I shout. He smiles at me. "Your so hot when your mad."
He says. I flip him off. "I should be hot all the time. Am I not hot all the time Mr kaulitz?" He smirks and picks me up again.
"Yes. Yes you are Mrs kaulitz." I blush and he kisses me again. After a few hours. It's getting late. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask Tom. He nods and hugs me. "Okay" I say.
"Wait." Tom says. "Don't you wanna know who's been messing with you?" He says.
I nod. We sit down and watch the footage. To reveal.

A group?

Gustav, Sarah, and 2 strangers I've never seen before.

"SHIT." Tom says covering his mouth. I look at him confused. "That's my ex Kenedy. She's phyco."  He says. My heart shatters.
My two best friends wanting to break up with the oersi. Who makes me happy.
I have to confront them.

(SORRY ITS SHORT! THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE THOUGH!)

-Mrs kaulitz 🤫🤭