Sad turn.

Tom drove me home. He told me he's going on tour so he won't see me for awhile. He said he's sorry for hurting me. I felt like I was being a bit dramatic. But I was still mad. I said bye. Hugged him and got home. I took a quick shower and took a nap. I didn't fully process what tom said to me. I woke up the next day and wanted to see bill. I knocked on the door. And bills mum answered. "Oh y/n? What are you doing here?"   I looked at her confused. There's loads of suitcases behind her. Guitars and everything. "Where are you guys going?" I ask her. Her eyes water. "There going on tour honey. For like 2 years." My eyes water and she hugs me. Tom walks down the stairs with bill. "Mom were read-" he gets cut of by bill. "Y/N!" He hugs me and Tom stares at me. When bill lets go of me Tom grabs my hand and takes me up to his room. "Why are you here y/n." Tom says while sitting on his bed. "I wanted to say bye to yous." Tom plays with his piercing. He looks mad though. "Y/n we broke up yesterday. Why would you want to go anywhere near me." He says. He's kinda dumb. "I know we broke up. But that doesn't stop me from loving you." (This is kinda cringe I know.) I hug him. "I'll always love you.".I add. (THIS IS CRINGE IK.) He lifts his head up and I kiss him. Letting him stand up to leave. He kisses me and hugs me. "I love you too y/n. I'll text you everyday." He says while closing his bedroom door. Leaving me in there. I cry. Harder than I've ever cried before. Bill knocks on the door. And hugs me. "We'll be back before you know it." Bill says while hugging me." I love you y/n." He picks me up letting me stand and walks me to the door. He hugs me. Then Tom hugs me planting kisses on my forehead. Trying not to cry himself. He whispers in my ear. "I love you Meine Liebe." He kisses me on the lips and leaves to the car. Their mum hugs me as we wave to them.

1 year later..

It's been 1 year, 8 months and 23 days since Tom and Bill left. I think I've grew depression. But I've kinda got over it. I miss them everyday. They haven't got an interview yet. But bill texted me saying they have an interview. Tonight. 6:30pm. I think I've grew up abit. But I don't stick up for my self anymore just quiet. I don't really talk as much. I'm in my last year in high school. I'm about to turn 18. Tom and Bill are already 18.

I drive home and take a shower before the interview starts. I get Into my PJs and sit in bed while turning the TV on. I don't recognize them. Tom doesn't have his locks anymore. He has black braids and changed his piercing from silver to black. He doesn't wear caps anymore. Just this headband thing. Bills hairs different too. It all sticks up and looks like a tree. Georgs hair is abit longer. And Gustav looks the same.

The interviewer asks them questions.
"So bill who do you and the band miss from your home town Leipzig?" He asks. Bill looks at them camera. "Uhm. I think we all miss our family." They all nod. "But I personally miss my bestest friend. She's like a sister to me. And I love you y/n Salazar." He blows a kiss at the camera. The interviewer laughs. "Tom. I've heard you have had some love situation with miss Salazar. Is this true?" Tom bites his lip.
"Well we were together. But it ended because of some complications. But I'll forever love y/n."
I
I smile at the TV. And pull out my phone. To message Tom. "I'll love you forever too Tom." He reads it. He's typing. "Who the fuck are you. And why are you messaging my man?" He replied. "Uh I thought this was Tom kaulitz number?" He reads it. He's typing. "Yeah it is. This is his girlfriend. So what do you want." I turn my phone off.
Guess he's already got a new girlfriend. I don't blame him I was a dick.