what are you doing?

He sits me on the steps and sits next to me.
"Fucking hell y/n. Your so drunk." He says putting his hand on my cheek. "Your so pretty Tom." I say looking into his eyes.
"And you smell so amazingg" I add. He smiles. "Your mom will kill you if she sees you drunk." He says. He takes my phone from my purse and sees that your supposed to be sleeping at his anyway. "Let's go home" he says. "no. I don't want to go." I say. Walking back into the party. I back to the bar and start drinking more. "Come on y/n that's enough." Tom says. I run off into the crowd and he follows me I get pulled into a closet and Kacie and her friends started beating me up. I scream for help. And the next thing I know the door swings open.
Tom pulls me out of there and takes me to bills car. I laugh. "Y/n? Are you okay??"
I look at him confused. "Yeah why??"
"Your fucking covered in blood." He says. Bill runs down the stairs and covers his mouth.  "Y/n?! Are you okay?" He asks.
"FUCKING HELL YES. IM OKAY. JESUS."
I shout grabbing some vodka out of my bag
I start drinking it and Tom takes it out of my hand. "Give me it back tom." I say.
"No you've had too much.'' I laugh.
"So? Why do you care now give me the fucking bottle." He puts me in the car and gets in the back with me. Bill drives us home. "TOM GIVE ME MY VODKA." I shout.
I cry because I'm so pissed. "How much has she had to drink?" Bill asks. "Too much." Tom says. He grabs my hand and holds it. We pull up to there house. I can't even stand so Tom Carries Me in his arms.
"Your so strong Tom." I say. He laughs and takes me too his room. "Bill you look shattered. Ill look after y/n Tonight." He says. "Thanks Tom your the best." He adds.
Tom walks back into his room. And I'm dancing. "Your fucking crazy." He says.
"Come dance with me Tom." I say. He shakes his head. "Let's get you changed." I cover my mouth and run to the bathroom. He chases after me and holds my hair and rubs my back. "See you've had too much to drink." He gets my toothbrush from my bag and helps me brush my teeth. He then takes me to his room and takes my dress off. Leaving me in nothing but my bra and thong. He smirks but doesn't say anything.
He takes one of his shirts and puts it on me.
"How did you forget to pack pajamas y/n." He says and I laugh. I look him in the eyes want wrap my arms around his neck.
"I love you tom." I kiss him and he kisses me. "Okay I think it's time for bed." He says while taking me to his bed. I fall asleep immediately. I bet he's thinking about what I said. What he should do.