welcome back Meine Liebe 🤭🎸

I finally land home and see Bill standing at my door with a present. He's so sweet honestly. "BILL!!" I shout while running up to him. "Y/N!!!" he shouts back while hugging me. "You've had such a glowup y/n"
Kacie laughs. "What a pair of freaks." She says moving her hair thinking she's so cool.
"WHAT A BITCH." I yell back at her. She puts her middle finger up and hear a familiar voice. "Yoo Alex! What's up man?"
It was Tom. He laughs. "Who's that hottie Talking to my brother?" I turn around and look at him. "FUCKING HELL Y/N?! you've lost some shit." I scoff. And look him up and down. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean." I say. he's looking at my ass. I turn fully around. "You've got a nice ass." He says smirking my brother smacks him across his head playfully. "That's my sister ass whole." He laughs and Tom plays with his piercing. "You've lost some weight. That's what he means." My brother adds
I roll my eyes and turn to look at bill. "Wanna come in?" I ask him he smiles he picks up the present. And puts it on the entrance table. "Want me to help you with the boxes." I sigh in relief "yes please if you don't mind." He smiles and heads to the car and picks up one of my boxes. After we are done bringing up some boxes. We Lie on my bed when bill suddenly run downstairs and I sit up. Hes got the present. "This is for you." I smile as he hands me the present. I open it and I see the most beautiful outfit ever with some jewelry. I necklace that says
"Bill" HOW CUTEEE. and two rings. REAL DIAMOND!?. "omgg Bill, why did you get me all this!? Thank you so much. I actually love you!!" He smiles and hugs me and I reach into one of the boxes and got him a t-shirt of his favourite band with all their signatures!! He screamed. "OMG Y/N I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU MORE!" He hugs me and we laugh it off. Toms standing in my bedroom door. "What did you get me princess?" He says smirking. I pick up this red flat cap it has a guitar on it and chuck it at him. He smirks. "Your welcome." He puts the cap on and walks off. "Dick!" I yell back at him. "OH? how could I forget? Your trying some American candyyy!" I say bill stands up and jumps up and down. "YESS!"
"so uh you wanna sleep over tonight?" I ask bill. He smiles. "Is that even a question of course I do!" I smile and we start redecorating my room. Tom knocks on my door. "what." I say. He looks me up and down. "Your brother said you've got some of his clothes and he needs them. As I'm sleeping over " he says I roll my eyes and pick up a box. Tom checks Me out. Bill notices. "Tom stop staring at y/ns ass and go look at kacies." I go red and pass Tom the box of clothes. He smiles at me "thank y-"
He gets interrupted. "TOMM!! Where are yo-" she looks at me and looks me up and down disgusted. "Why are you in my sisters room. She's a freak." I look down and Tom says. "I think she's pretty cool." Bill agrees.
She scoffs and pulls Tom by his arm and do stuff in her room. "She's such a bitch." I tell bill. He nods and hugs me. "I can't believe Tom stuck up for you Infront of her though." He adds. I nod. My rooms finally done so me and bill get changed in our matching pajamas. "You look so hot y/n!" Bill says. "So do you bill! You guys flirt with eachother as a joke. He's saved as 'hubby 😍💍' on your phone and your saved as 'wifey 😘💍' on his. HOW CUTE!! You guys get into bed and watch Netflix. You guys both fell asleep. Until you heard a loud bang in the kitchen. You were curious who was up and went down to check who it was. It was Tom. "Tom what are doing up?"
I ask. "Sorry princess did I wake yo-" he looks at me with his jaw wide open. I look at him confused while walking down the stairs. "Wow." He says under his breath. Your stood Infront of him. And look down at yourself. You realise you spilt water on your top so you took it off and bill obviously doesn't mind. But your stood Infront of Tom with your bra on. "SHIT." i say loudly. He takes of his t shirts and passes me it. "Nothing I haven't seen before." He says while laughing. I put his shirt on. I look at his abs "holy fuck." I say under my breath. Tom laughs. "Shit sorry."
I say. "Don't be. Your the only girl who's been so memorized by them." He says while laughing. I Turn around and get a glass and get some apple juice out the fridge. And start to pour the juice in the glass. Until I felt some muscle, veiny hands wrap around my waist and Tom moved the hair away from my shoulder. He places his head on my shoulder. And whispers in my ear. I think I've missed you more than your sister y/n." I felt his warm breath on my neck. I turn to look at him. "What how can you say that?"I say he looks me in my eyes and puts his hands on the counter right next to my body. He leans in and tilts my head to look out the window. He whispers in my ear again. "She's been cheating on me with multiple guys. And I think you knew that."
He says I get guilty and push him away I take my glass and go upstairs. I put my glass on the table and take Tom's shirt of and chuck it down the stairs.