what just Happened

I wake up by flashing blue lights shining in my face. My vision is still blurry and people shouting is in slow motion. I pass out again and wake up in a hospital bed. In a hospital room. Tom and Bill are sat next to me. Toms holding my hand. And bills got his hand on his head. "What the fuck Happened?"  I ask. They both shot up and look at me. "Y/n! That's what we should be asking you!" Bill says I look confused.
"I don't know what happened." I say.
"The doctor said you've been out all night you drank atleast 2-3 bottles of fucking vodka. And you passed out and dropped the vodka bottle that created multiple cuts on your body." Tom says his eyes are watering. "Oh yeah.." I say unbothered.
"Oh yeah? Y/n I was sat waiting for you to come back and you never did do you know
How worried I was? And to see you like that on the floor. I thought I lost you." He says. A tear rolls down his cheek and he wipes it away. "Why do you care so much Tom?" I say sit up and groan in pain.
"Y/n the doctor said you need to rest." Bill says. "No Tom I wanna know why you care so much." I say
"Come on y/n your mom and da-". Tom says. I give up and my anger is uncontrollable. "MY MOMS NOT FUCKING
COMING BECAUSE SHES IN A FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL." I say. Bill covers his mouth.. "shit y/n Im so sor-" Tom says.
"Just leave. Please I don't want company."
They stand up and leave. A few days pass and Ive been released from the hospital.
Tom picks me up. I sigh and get in the car.
"You okay?" He asks. I nod. And look out the window. "I was really worried about you."
He says and he rubs my shoulder. Tears form In my eyes. (Again). "Hey, hey? What's up?" I put my hands on my face and Tom hugs me. "I feel so bad." I say. He looks at me confused. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I've treated you so badly and I just can't do it anymore." He looks at me.
"It's fine. I hurt you I understand."
He takes me home and a few months have passed. I finally have the courage to go into school as I've got exams. I've still got scars but there healing. I'm okay now and everyone's got passed what happened.
Me and Tom are close. And we still have alot of love for eachother. But have decided to stay as friends for now. I get ready for school. And Bill pulls up he hugs me and says. "You look so much better. I'm so proud of you." He says he kisses my hand. We finally pull up to the school and Olivia runs up to me. I haven't seen her this year because she was on holiday and when I was off she came back. We hug and walk to class with eachother. Everyone's eyes are on me. I look confused. Then Kacie shouts.
"LOOK ITS THE GIRL WHO TRIED TO KILL HERSELF." Everyone is shocked. No one knows we are sisters. "Wow what a supportive sister." I say clapping. She goes red. Everyone's gossiping. I flip her off.
"Whore." I say as I walk to my class. I see tom standing at the classroom door smirking at me. "I'm impressed." He says grinning at me. "Oh wow nice to see you too." He smiles at me. "I've missed you y/n."
"I know I've missed you too Tom. Mostly bill though." I say while laughing. "Oh yes love bill." Tom says. We walk into class with eachother he sits next to me and puts his hand on my thigh. I blush and smile at him.
He smirks.