BILLS POV 💔😭

I decided to get out of bed and go on my daily walk. I want to go see y/n after. I haven't heard from her in awhile. I hope she hasn't done anything stupid. I get my outfit and do abit of make up. Ofc. Ofc. I see tom sat on the edge of his bed with his hands on his head. "Tom? You okay?" I come into his room. He's crying? "Bill I'm really worried about y/n." I sit next to him.
"Why what has she done tom." He wipes tears. "Last night she was sneaking out of her house at like 11pm and I was sat at my window. Waiting for her to come back. And I haven't seen her." I look at him confused.
"Maybe she came back when you were sleeping." He shakes his head and stands up. "No,no,no that's the thing bill I haven't slept." I sigj and stand up. I look at her window. It's still wide open. Surely she would have shut it. "Let's check her house first. Then we'll look for her." Tom nods and we go downstairs. And Tom climbs up to her window. He's in her room and searches her bathroom. He climbs back down "she's not back and her bedroom doors lock so she isn't downstairs." He puts his hands on his head. "Let's go check around town." He nods and we search everywhere. "Face it bill she's nowhere."
"We still haven't checked that forest. The one we use to spend every summer." I say.
"Oh the one with our tree house." We drive there and look around. "I FOUND HER!" Tom yells. I run towards Tom and see y/n on the floor covered in blood. "Holy fuck!"
I say alot of times. "FUCKING CALL AN AMBULANCE." I Call one and Tom lifted her up. "Come on y/n. Wake up. Please. Please. Please wake up my love. Please."
Tom says slapping her face lightly.