TOMS POV! 🤭

I grab y/ns leg. She was about to leave and I didn't want her too. She saw her face. What Kacie did to her. She thought I did this too her? I would never. I sat her down and told her everything that happened. Bill walks in and she leaves to go to the bathroom. I tell bill what happened. But when y/n walked out of the bathroom. She looked sad. She chucked my shirt at me. And she said she wants to go home. She ran downstairs and I followed her. "Y/n? Y/n?? You okay?" I say shouting out in the street. She slams her front door. And I'm stood in the streets in my boxers. I hear muffled shouting. She opens the door and shouts at me. I told her I want to take her out for dinner. I'm gonna tell her I want Kacie back. I don't. I just hate to see y/n miserable with me. She'll be happy without me? Right? I mean I put her in this mess. So she will. I love y/n and I'll do anything to make her happy. Even if she isn't with me. We arrived at the place and I told her  that I want Kacie back.
"So you were just messing with me?" She says really upset. "What no I promis-" she cuts me off. She stands up "That's why you didn't say it back." She says while her eyes water. I hate to see her cry but I was confused.  "Say what back?" I say. "I told you that I loved you last night. I remember." I look down I thought she didn't mean it but she needs to be happier.
"That's why you didn't say it back isn't it."
She adds. "Yeah.." I say lying to her. I thought she was just drunk and didn't mean anything. "Motherfucker I should of known you were using me." She says while tears roll down her cheeks. God I think she needed me not wanting to get rid of me.
What the fuck have I done.