hope you feeling better!

Tom walks in theroom. "Ah the queen's up."
I laugh and kiss him. "You didn't have to let me sleep in. I would of been fine." He shakes his head. "you deserve a sleep in y/n plus you look so cute and comfy when you sleep. I just couldn't wake you up." I cover my face In embarrassment. "I look so bad when I sleep. Stopp!" I say covering my face. Tom moves my hands away. "I said cute not bad " he kisses me and takes my hand. "Now come on or we'll be late." He says while smiling. "Tom?" I ask him.
"Yes Meine Liebe?" The butterflies right now.. "fuck the enemy thing." He smirks.
"Okay.." he takes my hand and we go to the car. He places his hand on thigh. We get out and walk to our lesson together. Tom drops me off at maths. "Okay I'll see you in a little bit." I nod. And he kisses me. I walk into math and the teacher isn't there. It's finally lunch. I walk to my locker to put my books away. I close it and toms there. "Hey there."
He says. "hey." I say he gives me the biggest deepest, hardest kiss ever. "I felt the love in that kiss." Tom says. "You really love this don't you?" I say while smiling. He smiles
And rests his body on the lockers. "Love what?" He says while playing with his lip piercing. "Being public." He nods and kisses me again. Which turns into a makeout. Everyone's shocked. I pull away. "I've gotta go find bill." I say while walking away slowly. But he pulls me into his arms. And kisses me. "Spend lunch with me today." He says while smiling. "I would but I miss bill."
I say he hugs me. "I see how it is. Bill kaulitz Is your favourite kaulitz. Not your boyfriend Tom. But his brother Bill." He says while laughing. "Of course I love my bestie bill." He kisses me again. "Do you wanna come with me?" I ask he smiles.
"Hell yeah. I wouldn't mind telling bill about us either.." he says I nod and we hold hands and walk to the wooden table by the library. We sit down holding hands. "So guys I have a little something to tell you guys. Me and Tom are together!" I say while smiling at bill. Tom kisses my hand. Bill claps. "Im so happy for yous two!" Gustav stands up and leaves. "Wait gusta-" I say.
"I'll sort it. Y//n." He stands up. Kisses my head and walks in the same direction.