What are we Tom? 🤭

After class me and Tom walked around school together. Eventually our hands connect. "Wanna ditch class?" He asks.
"Of course who wouldn't?" I say smiling.
He smiles at me. "Where do you wanna go"
He asks. "Anywhere?" I ask. I didn't know we were leaving school- "we can get some food and head back to mine if you want.
My mom and stepdad are out on a business trip." He says. He stops and our eyes lock.
I get BUTTERFLIES. "Yeah sure that sounds fun." He smiles and we head to the car park. "Fuck no." I say. He looks at me confused. "You haven't brought your motorbike have you?" He smirks and my heart sinks I hate motorbikes. And I've always had a fear of them. "No I brought my car today. But I'm hoping me and you can take my motorbike together one day."
He says. "maybe but you know I'm scared of them." He laughs. "I know and you shouldn't they are actually quite fun."
I roll my eyes and get in his car. While driving he places his hand on my thigh.
We finally pull up to the shops and get out.
"Get anything you want it's on me." Tom says. "Tom I have my own money it's fin-"
"Say it's fine I fucking dare you. Your my princess and you deserve to be treated like one." I laugh and he looks at me confused.
"That was the most cutest but weird thing you've ever said." I say he laughs
"It was a bit cheesy.." he says while grinning. "Can I pay for myself?" I ask.
"No. It's on me save the money for something nice. Like a new dress." He says.
"Oh I bet your killing to see me in a dress again." He smirks and looks at the floor. "What I'm being trueful." I say. He looks up in my eyes. "nah I would prefer to see you without anything on." He says while grinning. "Too bad you'll never see." I say winking at him. "Will I not?" He says.
"Mhm" I say while looking at different types of ice cream. "How much do you wanna bet?" He says. Looking me up and down. "If you ever do. I'll date you." I say being soooo positive that he won't. "And if I never do I'll flee the country." He says playing with his lip piercing. "Yeah and you'd come right back because you'll miss me too much." He laughs and we finish getting some food. We get in the car. And we look at eachother. Leaning in. Tom pulls me into a deep memorizing kiss. Which turned into a makeout. I pull away and smile. Toms windows down. "Mommy. Them too will get married!!" A little boy shouts while ragging his mother's skirt.
His mother laughs. And Tom looks at me.
"Maybe we will. Mrs kaulitz." I blush like mad. He kisses my hand and we start driving. He places his hand on my thigh.
"Shit I let you pay in the grocery store. Here is $40. I'm so sorry." I say putting the money in the cup holder he pulls over. "y/n. I don't want your money. I've already told you to save it for something you want." I look at him. "Okay then. How much do you cost?"
I say smiling at him. "I'm already yours y/n"
I laugh. "Okay why are we being so cheesy today?" He laughs too. He kisses me and starts to drive. We finally. Pull up to Tom's house. He opens the door for me and takes the bag of snacks out of my hand. He takes his keys and opens his door. "Why is your house so lovely. It makes me feel safe." I say admiring his house. "I hope you do feel safe here. As you practically live here now." I take my shoes off and we go up to his room. He turns Netflix on and sets every up.
"Hey Tom. I'm really hot can I take my shirt off?" He smirks at me and nods. "Take everything off. Meine Liebe I'm not one to judge. I'm one to admire." He says that and I get butterflies. I take my shirt off. Revealing my self in my bra. And shorts. We cuddle and Tom says. "have you ever watched 50 shades of grey?" He says while smirking. "Isnt that a romantic movie or something?" I ask he smirks knowing it's VERY spicy. . "Yeah wanna watch it or nah? It's my favourite film." (OF COURSE IT'S HIS FAVOURITE FILM 😭. btw don't hate cause I got this idea of a reader!) "I mean if it's your favourite sure." We watch the film. "Tom..
I suddenly know why that's your favourite film. You probably want to redo those scenes with me or something." 🤭🤭

Enemies to lovers ~ Tom kaulitz fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें