Spicy nicey 🤭

He smirks at me. "What would you say if I do?" I go red. He pulls me onto his lap. Making me look him in the eyes. "may I?"
He asks. I nod. "Words y/n." He says.
"Yes Tom. You may." He smashes his lips against mine. After an hour of being asleep. My dads blowing up my phone. "Shit y/n!" Tom shouts. Sitting up in his bed. "Mhm?" I say waking up. "Your dad's calling you"
"SHIT!" I climb out of bed and get my phone. I text my dad saying I've gone to Olivias. Then I realise. I'm fucking naked. And toms smirking at me. I get his Shirt and put it on. I pick up my thong from the floor and out that back on too. Tom puts his boxer shorts on. I climb back in to his bed and we cuddle. "Tom?" I say while looking out the window. But embraced by toms touch. "Mhm?" He asks while playing with my hair. And placing some kisses on my head. "What are we?" I ask him.
"We can be anything you want to be y/n."
"So If I wanted to be a couple we would."
"Mhm."
"Wait. No we can't." I say while shooting up.
He looks at me confused. He lifts up abit.
"Why?" He asks. Moving the hair out of my face. "I can't do that to Gustav."
"I say we act like enemies and date secretly until I set Gustav up with someone." I add.
Tom nods and kisses me. "Bill can't know about this then?" Tom says.
"No one can know. We are enemies. This means you can flirt with other girls so no one's sus."  He shakes his head.
"I don't wanna really do that to you."
"Please? Just until I can get Gustav a girlfriend." He nods and kisses me twice.
"But just know that I only want to say anything flirty to you and no one else."
I smile. "It's Getting quite late I'll have to go home soon.." I say Tom pulls me into a hug.
"No, stay with me." I smile and rest my eyes "I wish I could Tom." I end up drifting up to sleep while sleeping on toms chest. I smile and it's dark outside. "Shit!" I say quite loud. I go grab my phone and see the time.
"00:00." And 78 missed calls of my dad. And 34 off Alex. I text my dad. "Sorry! I fell asleep at Olivia's and she said her mom will drop me off at 6 tomorrow! Love you!! Xx"
He reads it. "Okay y/n. Next time text me I almost called the police!! Love you too xx"
He replied with. Tom wakes up. "What time is it?" He says while rubbing his eyes. And in his sleepy voice. "it's midnight.." I say.
"Aww are you leaving?" He asks. "Nah I've texted my dad it's fine I need to go at 6 though so I've set an alarm" I say. He nods.
"We'll come back here. I miss you." He says while patting his bed." I climb next to him and he places his head on the top of mine.
THIS BOY IM IN LOVE. I kiss him. And he kisses me. It turns into a makeout. Then yk what (AGAIN) 🤭.  yous both fall asleep around 1:45. And your alarm sets off.
"Nooo. Y/n don't go. Stay with me." I laugh.
"Why don't you come with me?" I ask.
He shots up and gets dressed for school. I climb out of his window and he follows.
He climbs up to my window while I walk though the front door. "Ah y/n! I'm just about to leave for work. We need to talk tonight though." I nod and head up to my room..