- chapter 1 <> showing up -

ZARA fluffed up her hair and slightly pulled down in her top to distract everyone from looking at her boot

ZARA fluffed up her hair and slightly pulled down in her top to distract everyone from looking at her boot. She doesn't know why she's trying to look good in a hospital, but honestly, she tries to look good everywhere.. anyways, the ugly boot that basically ruined her life. Honestly, it could've been worse, she could've gotten a broken leg, or a broken arm when she got into that car accident. And she had to stick with this stupid boot for 7 weeks before she could take it off. She hated it. Atleast it had already been 2 weeks. She didn't have to go to school because her mother was still in the hospital with some pretty bad injuries. She felt terrible, both from the fact that she had been watching her mom in a hospital bed for over a week, and from her ankle. To make matters even worse, her dad hasn't even visited them, or sent them money like he usually does to make up for the things he's missed. But this made her mad, Infact, this made her furious. So she had decided to pay a very nice phone call to her dad once she got home that day.

" I don't care if you were busy! You could've payed your daughter and
Wife a visit after they got into an accident! " screamed Zara through the
phone.

"Zara, honey, darling. Your dad was busy, busy making money to send to you and your mom. I'm sorry if I couldn't be there, but I'll make it up to yo-" mr.Beckett got cut off by his daughter fuming through the phone once again.

" I don't care if you were making money! Honestly, you showing up, would make me and mom happier then some money!!" Zara said, clutching the phone in her hands.

" I understand your upse, upset honey.. but .. I'm really really busy right now. Okay, daddy's busy, bye I love you Zara." Mr. Beckett said, groaning in between some words

" dad..? What are you doing?! Are you cheating on mom right now?! What is wrong with you!!??" Zara yells as she stands up from her seat at the table, she hangs up and slams her phone on the table.

Zara runs up her creaky stairs. She opens her bedroom door and slams it almost as soon as she opens it. She leans against her door and slowly starts to feel tears falling from her eyes as she sits.

" why can't we just be a happy family." Zara says in between sobs. She slowly falls into a laying position on the ground and drifts off to sleep.

 She slowly falls into a laying position on the ground and drifts off to sleep

ZARA wakes up to someone stomping up her stairs. She moves away from her bedroom door, not knowing who it might be. Her bedroom door swings up and there stands her mom, looking better than ever.

" Zara Irene Beckett! Get ready for school now! Your going to be late for your first day!" Says her mom.

" but mom!! My ankle really hurts! Please!" Zara begs her mom

" no Zara!! It's your first day, get up and get ready." Says her mom, pulling her up from the ground and pushing Zara towards her closet.

" we'll leave so I can get ready then.." whispers Zara.

Her mom leaves and Zara grabs a hot pink tank top alongside a pink jacket that has hot pink hearts all over it, she grabs blue low rise jeans and sets it on her bed. She walks over to her vanity and grabs pink heart earrings and a silver heart locket.

" to be extra.." she says, grabbing a little keychain to attach to her jeans.

She grabs her underthings and puts on the most difficult things first, her jeans. She decides to take off her boot and put on her jeans first. She slowly puts on her jeans as she tries not to be dramatic as she slides her jeans over her ankles. She reaches over to grab her boot again and puts it on over her jeans. She then puts on her hot pink tank top and then her jacket. She attaches the little keychain to her jeans, then her necklace and her earrings. She brushes her haired over and over again until she effortlessly brushes her hand through it.

Zara grabs a pink lipstick and some mascara and heads to the bathroom. Zara splashes her face and dries it with a towel.

" to keep the pink vibe going.." Zara whispers to herself as she applies her pink lipstick perfectly. She then opens her mascara tube and smoothly applies it on her already long eyelashes.

"Perfect." She smiles to herself in the mirror before she heads out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

" hey mom, so, when did they let you out of the hospital? " asks Zara as she grabs a piece of toast from a plate on the counter.

" just this morning sweetie, b ur your about to miss the bus, so please hurry up and eat so you can leave. " her mom says, not looking away from the dishes she's washing.

" alright mom, well I'm out!!!" Zara says as she grabs her books and her bag and walks out the door, barely making it to the bus.

" these books are so annoying.." she mutters as she limps onto the bus, trying to ignore all the stares.

FINALLY Zara's bus lets everyone off. And she walks into school..

Note from isa !! -

Hey guy's!! I got a random idea to start a book at 2-3am 😊😊 so I did, and if I don't continue this book, sorry.. but I'll try not to lose motivation.. anyways thanks for reading this chapter!! I'll try and update daily or weekly if possible!