- chapter 33 <> woah -

READ THIS NOW : IT HAS BEEN 1 MONTH ( MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER ) AND BASICALLY WINTER

ZARA GRABBED HER white coat to go along with her sweater and leggings. She ran downstairs and grabbed her converse and slid them on. She grabbed her car keys and carefully opened the door.

"Stupid snow.." muttered Zara as she walked to the car.

"Just get me out of here.." she muttered again, running back inside and grabbing 2 suitcases with a backpack sitting on one.

"I'm so glad I'm leaving."

Zara out the suitcases in her trunk, grabbing the backpack and putting it in the passengers seat. She finally closed the trunk and got into the drivers seat. She played her favorite songs and pulled out of the driveway, making her way to Clara's house, where everyone was waiting for her.

she eventually pulled into Clara's driveway and sighed before she got out of her car and knocked on her door.

"Oh my gosh Zara!" Said Clara, basically tackling Zara into a hug.

"Jeez.. I'm not leaving forever."  She laughed

"Yea but it's 4 months!"

"Okay..?"

"We won't see you until February next year! Totally not okay!" She yelled

"So come with me!" She laughed

"Really?"

"No." She laughed even harder as she entered the house.

"Your so rude!" Yelled Clara closing the door

"I may be rude but, I won't have to deal with snow where I'm going!" Said Zara, letting Tom throw his arm over her shoulder.

"When does your plane leave Zara?" Asked bill.

"At 5."

"It's 3.. you should get going."

"Bill, you sound like my mom. But because I wanna make you happy once more before I leave, I will." She said getting up.

"I hate goodbye hugs." Muttered bill, quickly hugging Zara.

"I feel like you guys are being dramatic."

"We're literally not! Your leaving the country! For 4 months may I add!" Fake cried flo.

georg then got up and hugged Zara, g]then gustav, then flo, then Tom, but Tom didn't give her a side hug like most of his friends did, he hugged her very tightly and kissed her cheek before letting Clara hug her.

"Okay! Byee!" Said Zara

"Wait Zara!"

"Hm?" She stopped at the door.

"You never told us where you were going."

"Oh. I my dad called me and asked if I wanted to go visit him for a while, when I said immediately said no he offered 1,000 just to fly there, and then he would pay me every month I stay."

"I thought you hated your dad?" Said Tom

"I don't hate money." Laughed Zara before closing Clara's front door.

Zara got into her car and watched as her friends opened the front door and stood there waving at her and fake crying. She rolled her window down and stuck up the middle finger jokingly as she drove away.

"Call us!"

"We'll miss you!"

"I love you!"

The last thing Zara said before she turned a corner,

"If I come back and something went wrong, it's proof I'm babysitting a bunch of kids!" Laughed Zara

Zara stepped out of the plane and walked to the seats, but as she sat down, she heard a deep voice call her name.

"Zara! Oh darling! Welcome to Romania!" Said her dad, picking her up and spinning her around.

"Let go of me dad!" She said pushing him away.

"Okay honey.."

"You already have your own room in my house! I hope you have a great 4 months here."

"I won't, but thanks." She said, following him out of the airport.

Once Zara was finally to what she was supposed to call home. She gasped, it was nothing like she imagined. It was a huge house. And it was very modern, obviously a rich person owned it.

"Woah.."

"Yes, and your room is very big honey, enough space to do a dance routine in it." Laughed her dad, opening the door, letting her in.

"It's even bigger inside.." she muttered.

"Samantha!"

"Yes Mr. Sckilfove?"

"Take Zara to her room will you? And get Emma while your at it."

"Yes sir." Said Samantha.

"This way, ma'am."

"Zara please."

"Yea, Zara."

"Oh and this is Emma! I'm guessing by your fathers tone that she will be your maid for as long as you are here." She smiled, pointing at emma.

"Hi miss Zara! I have heard a lot about you. This way, I'll show you to your room."

"Thanks."

YUHHHHH

YUHHHHH

Okay so

I'm gonna post 1 chapter for each month she stays in Romania, so this is the chapter for November and the next chapter will be the chapter for December!

I hope that makes sense pookies

Byeee!!💋‼️