- chapter 14 <> absolutley not. -

It's been 3 weeks since the last chapter took place! It is now early winter!

IT WAS a weekend once again, Florence was complaining about her mom once again, Clara was listening to her, while Zara wasn't paying attention at all

IT WAS a weekend once again, Florence was complaining about her mom once again, Clara was listening to her, while Zara wasn't paying attention at all. Until she heard Clara yell.

"ZARA! "

"What?" She said confused.

"We're going out to make Florence feel better, are you not coming?..." asked Clara

"Obvi." Said Zara getting her and grabbing her coat.

"Why is it so cold.." questioned Florence as she walked outside.

"It's winter Florence." Clara stated the obvious as they all got into Clara brand new car.

"Uhg.." groaned Zara as she got into the passengers seat.

"You guys spoken to Tom or bill?" Asked Florence smiling.

"Nope" they said.

" I have. I agreed to hanging out with them today. With you guys of course." She said.

"What is it with you and planning stuff without telling us?" Asked Zara looking at her friend in the backseat.

"I thought you guys were gonna be cool about it." She said.

" we totally are, just tell us earlier next time.." said Zara turning back around.

———————

The girls finally got to their destination, a brand new bakery that had opened 30 minutes away from Zara's house.

" oh my gosh. The cupcakes look amazing." Said Zara as she walked in.

"We just have to run into them anywhere we go." Muttered Clara, eyeing Tom and bill.

"Who? Oh." Said Florence, her mood dropping.

" why are you upset? I thought you wanted to hang out with them." Said Zara laughing.

" not this early."

" I'm starting to think your Inlove with bill again." Said Clara sitting down next to the heater.

"Am not. I would never be Inlove with that again."

After a while, their order was taken and their food was given to them not shortly after. As bill and Tom were leaving, bill noticed that they were there.

" oh my gosh! " he said sitting with us.

" we didn't invite you to sit bill." Said Zara with an attitude, mixing her coffee with a spoon.