- chapter 22 <> watch it. -

"IM SO HAPPY that I looked good

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"IM SO HAPPY that I looked good.." muttered Zara, watching the tv as she walked on the runway.

"I'm happy you didn't fall like that other model..." laughed gustav.

"I felt so bad.." said Zara again.

"Zara! You've been sitting here rewatching your walk foreverrr!" Complained flo.

"Sorryyyyy.. just need to make sure I didn't look bad." Said Zara smiling, turning the tv off.

" I wanna go out.." whined bill.

"Samee!" Said gustav.

"We can't, she a celebrity now." Laughed Tom

"I'm gonna bash your head in."

"Bash it in wherever you want, I'll be honored..." he smirked.

"How about this, we go hiking?!" Smiled Clara.

"I thought you were an inside girl??" Asked Tom.

"Yea. But I wanna change some things." Smiled Clara mischievously.

"Let's go change girls!!" Said flo, dragging the 2 girls.

"But I don't wanna go-?! It's like 90 degrees out!!" Yelled Zara.

"What are we gonna do? We're not hiking in these outfits?" Asked Tom

"You can get some of my brothers clothes!" Said Clara

" you have a brother???" Said a confused georg.

"He ran away like, 3 months ago, but go ahead!" Smiled Clara.

"Oh." Muttered Tom before standing up and looking around for her brothers' room.

———————————

"Well don't you all look fabulous." Said an annoyed gustav as the girls walked downstairs.

"What?" Asked Florence confused.

"While you guys walked out in tank tops and comfortable shorts and shoes, we have clothes that don't fit." Said georg rolling his eyes.

"They look perfect what do you mean?" Siad clara holding in her laugh.

"Shut up. "

"I already filled us all water bottles and snacks in a backpack, hope it's okay." Smiles bill .

"Thanks bill! Now we can leave earlier." Smiled Zara, leaving the house and getting into Clara car.

———————

"We're here!" Said Zara getting out and standing in the middle of a dirt road with her hands on her hips.

"I'm regretting this already." She mumbled.

"I'm already sweating." Said Florence

"I'm going back home."

"You all are a bunch of cowards." Said Tom, walking up the trail.

"Ughhh.."

THE 7 FRIENDS had been walking for around 3 hours already. The 3 girls had been on some of the guys' back for around 3k minutes before they dropped them with no warning. Everyone had been complaining for over an hour, and they had taken around 7 breaks each hour.

"I wanna go home!" Said Zara grabbing a rock wall.

" Shut up !" Yelled Tom.

Zara groaned before letting go of the wall and falling onto the ground, sitting there.

"Zara get up oh my gosh." Said gustav, holding out a hand for her.

"I cantttt... my legs are tired.." she whined.

Before anyone could yell at her to stand up, Tom turned around and pick her up off the ground effortlessly. He put her on her back and gripped her legs tightly, she groaned a thank you in his ear as she put her head in the crook of his neck. At this point, everyone was infront of them. The silence was taking over the group, they were definitely regretting this.

"Zara, i didn't officially ask you this last night."

"Hm??"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He muttered, grabbing her legs a little tighter.

"Only a fool would say no to that." She smiled.

"So yes, Tom. I will be your girlfriend."

Tom smiled and looked at the ground for a few minutes. The rest of the walk, the group got more energized as they had some energy drinks. They had fun conversations, even joked around.

"I see the top!" Pointed Zara, she jumped off of toms back and ran up the hill to the top.

"You do know we have to walk back down right?" Laughed bill.

"No we don't! Look!" She laughed, pointing at some cable cars

The girls took big sighs before they greeted the cable car manager, the manager let them into the cable car and let it down.

"Wait for us!" Yelled Tom.

The cable car manager laughed as he let the guys in and sent the cable car down to.

—————————

"I'm never listening to Clara again, ever again." Groaned Zara.

"Neither will I..."

"My legs hurt so bad.." complained Zara.

"You were literally carried the whole way.."

"Nuh uh!"

"Clara I'm not friends with you anymore." Laughed gustav.

"Not my fault.."

"It is!!" The 6 friends yelled at the same time.

"I will leave you all stranded by the road if you don't shut up." She said.

Short chapter sorryyy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Short chapter sorryyy

I really want something tragic to happen to Zara so it can end her modeling career😭

Or something to like happen to happen to one of the girls since they are my oc's , but idkkkkk.

Tell me if something should happen or if I should just leave them alone..😭