- Chapter 10 <> you are such a jerk! -

THE CONCERT had finally started, the 3 girls were in the front row as usual, all of them screaming the lyrics to the songs they were playing

THE CONCERT had finally started, the 3 girls were in the front row as usual, all of them screaming the lyrics to the songs they were playing. At one point Zara had stopped due to her tiredness and Tom came to where she was, encouraging her to keep singing. Once he walked away she started screaming the lyrics once again with her best friends, the tiredness going away from her do suddenly. The outfits the girls had on were very risky, though Zara had told them about the pushing beforehand, they had still agreed on mini jean skirts, black belts, matching bras , and matching black heels. These outfits were difficult to even move in. Any leg movement would make the skirt rise up. But lucky for the girls, they had short shorts that wouldn't show without the skirt rising up, so they wore those under the skirts.

The concert was finally over, and everybody was leaving. In 20 minutes the stands were as empty as they were when the girls entered. They hadn't seen the 4 boys since they left the stage, so obviously they went backstage where they were. But when they entered, Tom was seen with a girl on his lap as usual, this made Zara upset. Zara knew they didn't have anything going on, but they had kissed 1 day ago, she was starting to think he kissed her cuz he was bored. But she tried her best to ignore it.

" and then h-" Zara was cut off by the girl in toms lap moaning loudly.

For Zara, that was the last straw. She got up and left unexpectedly. Her friends quickly followed after her.

"I cant! It's so annoying." Yelled Zara, tears welling up in her eyes, but before Clara could say anything, Florence stepped in, quoting what clara had said to Florence the day of the concert.

"Get some men, let him know that he's not the only one that can have you." Said Florence with a smirk.

" what?" Muttered Zara looking at her friend.

" you heard me." Said Florence, returning backstage as Zara wiped her tears and followed clara and Florence.

"I'm sorry for leaving like this, but I'm going to the club. I'm gonna have some fun." Semi shouted Zara, grabbing her bag and her best friends, dragging them out of the venue. 

—— —— —— ——

The girls had been in the club for about 2 hours, Florence and clara we're having fun, but Zara was having a blast, she had 7 guys trying to talk to her. She chose one and took them to the back where no one could interrupt. They talked for a while before exchanging numbers. Zara signaled for the girls to wrap it up. Zara left the club and her 2 best friends shortly met her outside as well.

"I'm so happy." Said Florence.

"Wait, you didn't drink?" Asked Clara.