- Chapter 5 <> Don't Talk About It.

ZARA  checked herself out in her room before getting dressed and going downstairs

ZARA checked herself out in her room before getting dressed and going downstairs.
" good morning mom." Said Zara as she grabbed a piece of toast and her keys.
" good morning Zara, arent you supposed to pick up your friends for school today?" Said her mom smiling at her kid.
" yep. They're waiting for me right now so I need to go, love you momma!" Said Zara, grabbing her bag and walking out the door.
Zara got into her car and as soon as the car turned on, she immediately opened the sunroof. She stepped on the petal and her car took off.
A few minutes later she arrived at Clara's house. She got out of her car, and knocked on her friends front door. Clara almost immediately opened the door and let her in, she led her to the living room where Zara stood in the doorway.
" what are they doing here?" Said Zara confused.
" they slept over. It was late and since you didn't take us home, we took and uber and he dropped us all here because it was too late. " said Florence
" oh." Said Zara, slightly remembering what happened between her and Tom last night.
" well, you guys don't have to ride the bus this morning, I managed not to crash my car last night so, let's go cows!" Says Zara giving her usual smirk as she left the house and everyone followed. Zara got in her car and waited for everyone to get in as well.
" so, are we not gonna talk what happened last night with you and Tom orrrr??" Says bill.
" don't talk about it." Say both Tom and Zara in unison.
After 16 minutes of driving to school Zara finally parked in her usual spot, it was the closest one to the school.
"Ugh I just want school to be over so I don't have to keep seeing the same building over and over again. " says Florence holding bills hand.
" I might as well drop out. " says Zara as she catches a guys attention.
The boy wolf whistles, at Zara. She looks over at the boy and winks, then waves him over.
"Really zara?" Says Florence.
"What? Your always with bill and I don't complain. " says zara.
The boy walks over and introduces himself as Christian brown. He then puts his arm around Zara. She leans into him and whispers her number so he could call her. Zara then slipped away to her first class with her friends.

" finally its lunchhhh

" finally its lunchhhh.." says Clara annoyed.
" I know right?" Responds bill as he grabs Florence's hand.
" so Florence, what happened to Cameron?" Says Zara, trying to intimidate Florence.
"Who?" She mutters.
" Cameron lee Harper?" Says Zara, looking straight forward.
" I moved on." Says Florence, snuggling up against bill.
" good."  Says Zara.
" why's that?" Says Florence as she sits down at a table.
" no reason." Says Zara as she sits down as well.
What no one beside Zara had known, is that Clara and Cameron had secretly been hooking up. Hardcore hooking up, but they're we're still denying to get together officially.
Suddenly a girl came up to Tom and starting flirting with him. Zara spotted this from the corner of her eye and it gave her a weird feeling in her stomach.
" I'm leaving. Find another way to get home after school. " says Zara, aggressively picked up her bag from the floor and leaving the lunchroom. Once she was at her locker picking her things up, Clara came to find her.
" can I come with?" She said with a smile.
" sure, why not. " said Zara as she started walking out of school with Clara.

HOURS after they left, they went to Zara's house and planned to go to the club so they had gotten in pretty revealing outfits

HOURS after they left, they went to Zara's house and planned to go to the club so they had gotten in pretty revealing outfits. But Zara and Clara got caught up bashing Florence, of course they didn't mean it, but it was their only chance to get their feelings out before they had to hang out with her again. Suddenly they heard a knock at the door and went down to answer it. They opened the door and saw Tom, bill, and Florence.
"Ugh." Groaned Zara quietly as she let them in and closed the door.
" what?" Said Florence as she sat down with Tom and bill.
" we have something exciting to tell you guys!" Said bill and she fixed his posture.
"Hmm?" Said Clara uninterested.
" why do you guys look like hookers?" Said Tom giving Zara's boobs a small glance before looking down.
"Well, we were gonna go to the club but got ... caught up. " said Clara rolling her eyes.
"Anyways... " said bill " you guys can come on tour with us if you want!!" Said bill enthusiastically as Clara and Zara gave eachother a, ' why not  ' look.
" when?" Asked Zara, "Next week." Responds Tom.
The front door opens and there stands Zara's mom.
" hey hon! Are these your friends?" Says her mom as she puts her stuff in a closet.
" yep. So mom , I have a question. Even though I know your gonna be cool about it" said Zara standing up.
"Yes you can go to the club. Here have my id." Said her mom.
"No mom, Not that.." laughed Zara.
"Can I perhaps, i don't know, miss about.." Zara says before looking over at Tom and bill to tell her how long tour is.
"6 months?" Says bill.
"Can I perhaps, i don't know, miss about 6 months?" Says Zara smiling.
" sure why not? After this year, you'll only have 1 year left, drop out for all I care! I mean, I dropped out at 10th grade and look at me now, a nurse getting paid almost 200,000$ a year. " said her mom smiling.
" I love you so much mom." Said Zara, hugging her mom and kissing her in the cheek.
" so, are we going to the club?" Says Zara as she grabs her car keys. Shortly after she left the house her friends looked at eachother confused and followed her.
The car ride to the club was surprisingly fun, the sunroof was obviously open and they were blasting music, mostly Tokio hotel music as they are going on tour with them. Zara actually found their music good, which was obvious because she was singing some of them.
Once they got to the club they waited in the short one until they got the security guard.
" get out, your not old enough." Said the big man at the front.
" I'll give you a nice surprise if you let me and my friends in." Said Zara giving her signature smile and then biting her lip.
" i can'-" Zara cut him off.
" please?" She said, giving him puppy eyes.
" you are gonna give me that surprise once I get off right?" He whispers.
" why of course." She says as he moves out of the way for her and her friends.
" I love having my moms genetics." Says zara as she spots a cute boy her age waving her over.
" brb" she says excitedly as Tom watches her walk away.

—— —— —— ——
ZARA and the boy were openly making out. Not only that but Zara was on his lap caressing his neck as his hands were on her waist, making their way to her butt.
Clara noticed that Tom was glaring at the sight of Zara and the boy, so she spoke to him,
" are you jealous?" She whispers do only he can hear.
" I would never be jealous of that." He whispers back as he stands up and finds his 1 nightstand for the night.
—— —— —— ——
AN HOUR had gone by and Zara and the mysterious guy had finally stopped doing whatever they were doing, but it was toms turn. Tom was flirting with a girl by the bar and clearly having a good time. Zara saw this and got that weird feeling in her stomach again at the sight of this.
" ooooh.. I sense something." Said Clara as she nudged her bestfriend slightly.
"Nothings wrong." Said Zara as she chugged down her drink.
" alright then." Said Clara as she stood up and dragged Zara to the bathroom, making sure there was no one in there before locking it.
"So??" Said Clara as she raised an eyebrow.
"Nothing." Said Zara trying to leave.
" there's something wrong. And i am not going to let you leave until you tell me." Said Clara gripping Zara's arm.
"Okay. fine. I get this feeling in my stomach when I see Tom with another girl. I think I might have feelings for him. But the thing is that, I am not the one to catch feelings for someone, they end up liking me, they confess, we hookup for a few weeks, but that's it. Nothing else. " said Zara grasping the sink.
" it's fine, and if he doesn't like you back, he's the weird one, not you. I mean, who wouldn't like you. " said Clara looking Zara up and down as she unlocked the bathroom and walked out confidently.
—— —— —— ——
Note from isa -
Wrote 1500 words today, I might post an extra chapter idk. Anyways I hope you enjoy slowburns because this is what this book is about, unless I'm in a rush to get Tom and Zara together.
Get this chapter to 15 votes and I'll post 2 chapter tomorrow!