- chapter 39 <> i know.

Short chapter. !

ZARA AND TOM SAT AT A cafe laughing together

ZARA AND TOM SAT AT A cafe laughing together. They had ordered 2 coffees, 2 cinnamon rolls, and 1 muffin.

Zara layed her head on toms shoulder and he caressed her thigh. She sipped on her coffee laughing at something that she saw on the tv. Tom sighed and started speaking

"Hey are you free today? I wanna take you somewhere." He said\

"I'm sorry to-m.. I have that live interview in a few bourse remember?"

"Maybe we can go after?" He asked.

"Yea I would love to." She said pecking him on the lips.

"Okay." He said smiling into the kiss as he gently deepened it.

"Let's go to my house, Kay??" He muttered against her skin.

"Let's go." She said smiling.

Zara sat backstage bouncing her leg up and down as she heard her interviewer tell the crowd who was tonight's guest. She stood up and her mind went blank, she didn't know whether her friends were watching, what she was gonna say to the interviewer, not that she hadn't had interviews before but she had always had female interviewers, this time it was a male. She had heard some weird things about this man. Some say he asks weird inappropriate questions, tries to get with female visitors backstage, and even makes them uncomfortable. She was terrified but it was to late to cancel.

"Welcome Zara Beckett!" He said loudly as the crowd yelled and clapped for her.

Zara walked in and waved at the crowd before greeting interviewer  before sitting down. She was wearing a flowy light pink dress and white kitten heels, she crossed her legs as the interviewer started to speak into the microphone.

"So Zara, lets start with simple questions yea?" He said smiling

"Sure why not?" She said returning the smile

"There are some rumors online about you getting Botox, are those rumors true?" He said leaning into his chair.

"Uhm no. Not true." She laughed.

"Show us!" He said

Zara furrowed her eyebrows and pointed at the wrinkles in between her eyebrows, she then slightly furrowed her eyebrows and lifted them, making different facial feature as she pointed to it.

"Okay! It's all rumors guys she does not have Botox !" Laughed the interviewer.

"Okay the next question.. is anything going on between you and Tom kaulitz? You two have been seen together."