- chapter 4 <> stupid boot -

IT WAS 7:38 on a Monday, Zara was supposed to be at school

IT WAS 7:38 on a Monday, Zara was supposed to be at school. But her and her mom went to the doctors office so Zara could finally get her boot off of her foot, she was so excited. She went into the doctors room and sat on the chair.
" hey hon!" Said the lady doctor as she came in,
"I'm hoping you kept your boot on at all times right? Because I can't take it off if it wasn't on 24 hours of every day. ". She said.
" Always. " said Zara with a smile.
" alright I'm gonna go ahead and take it off. " she said as she kneeled down infront of Zara and unclipped everything.
" do you feel any pain when you move it around?" Says the lady, moving Zara's foot in a 360 motion.
" nope." Zara spoke up.
" and any pain if I press on it?" Says the lady, pressing on Zara's foot.
" none at all."
"Stand up and walk around for a few seconds." Says the lady, helping Zara up.
Zara walked around the room and smiled.
" you're good, go ahead and go with your mom. " says the lady, waving at Zara.
Zara spots her mom waiting in another room for her daughter.
" mom!" Zara smiles as she points at her foot.
" oh honey, good for you!" Her mom says as she stands up and hugs Zara.
" I'm so excited!  Can my friends come over after school?" Asks Zara.
" sure, why not? I won't be home until late at night anyways." Says her mom smiling as both girls walk out of the building.

IT WAS around 3:50pm and Zara didn't want her friends to take the dirty school bus home, so she decided to arrive 10 minutes early to pickup her friends from school

IT WAS around 3:50pm and Zara didn't want her friends to take the dirty school bus home, so she decided to arrive 10 minutes early to pickup her friends from school. She grabbed her car keys and ran outside into her car. She lived about 10 minutes away from school which was perfect. While on the way there, she decided to call them to let them know.
" guys!!" Zara yelled through the phone.
" what's up?" Clara and flo say in unison.
" get your stuff and leave whatever class your in, I'm picking you up from school." Zara says as she pulls onto campus.
" can bill and Tom come? They said they wanted to talk to us but they can't without you." Says Clara.
" ugh fine!! Are they gonna be included in everything we do now?" Zara says as she waits for her friends to come out of the school.
" hopefully! Anyways, we're gonna get them, we'll see you in 10!!" Says flo.
Zara was sitting bored in her car as she waited for her friends to come out of the school.
Suddenly, a giggling girl and bill came out of the school, with Clara and Tom behind them.
" Can you guys stop flirting and hurry the hell up!" Zara yells with a visible attitude.
They all soon get in the car.
"I've been waiting for over 10 minutes. " Zara says annoyed.
" sorry zar. " says Clara
" oh you're fine Lara. I'm guessing it was mostly flo and bill. " says Zara as she watches the road.
" how can you possibly say that?!" Flo says as she basically tries to get Zara to stop looking at the road,
" Florence!! Stop!" Says Clara as she pushes flo back into her seat.
" sorry Florence, jeez." Mutters Zara,
" but to be fair it was them.." says Tom.
"see?!? I wasn't wrong. " says Zara as she pulls into her driveway.
" and flo. Never touch me like that again."  Says Zara as she gets out of the car and walks up the concrete stairs to her house.
" come on!" Says Zara as everyone gets out of the car.
She opens to her front door and leaves it open for everyone else. She goes straight to her fridge and gets a soda. Then she sits on her couch waiting for her friends.
" Zara I'm so so sorry " says Florence sitting next to her,
" it's fine."  Responds Zara giving Florence a dirty look.
" anyways, I got my stupid boot off today!!" Zara smiles.
" congrats zar! " says Clara hugging her.
" anyway. Clara said that you needed to tell us something but couldn't since I wasn't there?"  Zara says, taking a sip of her soda.
" oh yea, we're in a band." Says Tom casually.
" cool." Zara says as Clara and Florence freak out.
"Can we go to one of your concerts?!" Flo asks.
" sure! We're going on tour in a month so , why not?" Says bill smiling.
" that's an huge accomplishment! Shouldn't you celebrate?" Zara says through the screaming of her bestfriends.
Tom nods.
" let's go to a bar then." Says Sara as she makes eye contact with Tom, and honestly, it kind of makes her nervous.
" guys guys! Calm down. Come on!" Zara yells at her bestfriends.
" you guys are going like that?"  Zara asks as she makes her way to the stairs.
" yea why not?" Says bill.
" there's tons of cute girls at the bar. But you do you." Says Zara as she goes to her bedroom.
She changes into some low rise jeans and a short tank top. She accessorizes and chooses converse for shoes. She brushes her hair as her bestfriends watch.
" what are you guys doing? Choose an outfit. Be cute. But not cuter than me." Says Zara going back downstairs.
" their still getting ready, they were just standing there looking stupid whilst I was choosing my outfit. Sorry about that." Says Zara as she takes a sip of her soda.
10 minutes later he bestfriends come downstairs and they look amazing, but obviously not better than Zara.
" good! Let's go."

They arrive at the bar and there are gorgeous people everywhere, and by everywhere , I mean everywhere

" ooh! I call dibs on that group of guys over there! Bye guys!" Says Zara as she walks up to the boys and smiles. No one notices, but Tom slightly clenches his jaw at the sight of the guys immediately inviting her to sit down with them. Suddenly one of the guys grabbed her hands and led her to the bathroom. Before she entered the bathroom she turned to her friends and put a thumbs up.

30 minutes had gone by and Zara had left the bathroom with the guy, excusing herself to go see her friends.
"What was that??" Said Clara with a smirk.
"He's so hot. I scored." Said Zara, taking a sip of the drink on the table.
"You sure did." Said flo, admiring the guy.
" he was complementing me the whole time. It was great." Said Zara with a smirk.
" your probably his 1 nightstand." Muttered Tom.
" yea wouldn't you know ." Said Zara.

As the night went on, the 5 friends got more and more drunk. It was now 1:47am and Zara had whispered something in toms ear. Then she went to the bathroom, and followed Tom. Their friends 'ooooo'd as he followed her.
" I'm gonna be honest, you're pretty cute. " said a drunk Zara.
" yea so are you" said Tom as he leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.
He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he pushed her into a stall, but before they could do anything, bill came in and said the bar was closing. So Tom and Zara came out of the same stall and ignored eachother for the rest of the night.