Act lll summary

The 3 girls waved goodbye to the guys as they drove away to the airport,

That was the last time they had seen them.

The girls go out every night now that everyone graduated, they had honestly forgotten about Tokio hotel , they hadn't heard from them ,hadn't reached out, and barely think of them. Florence had gotten back with Cameron for a week before he cheated on her with Malory, cruel really.

But she didn't seem to care, she kept on partying no matter what.

Everyone laughed about their past, their trauma, especially about the time when Zara was hit by a car leaving the club.

Talking  about Zara, she was being payed a lot from modeling and managed to get a beautiful house 30 minutes from beach, she had her moms number but never talked with her. They had gotten in a big argument when Zara told her she was moving out, it started as a disagreement since her mom didn't want her to leave, but then it got heated. Her moms job wasn't paying a lot and she asked Zara who was gonna help her with rent. Zara spoke up and said 'call dad.' That broke her mom and she burst into tears. Zara grabbed her car keys and left to her own house.

Zara knew she couldn't spend money on useless things, but she needed furniture. So she went onto ikea and ordered everything she felt she needed. It was all delivered to her house a week later, she then payed extra for them to place everything where she wanted.

Once they had left she fell onto her couch and sighed. She felt relieved. She immediately called her best friends and invited them over.

They arrived after a few minutes and they immediately fill themselves in on what was happening, flo deciding to tell them that Tokio hotel was coming back in a month.  Zara said she didn't care and that she didn't want any contact with the, since they ghosted the girls. But Clara and flo wanted to see what they were like now that they were on tour for around 8 months. Zara didn't care, she didn't want anything to do with them. But decided to meet up with the guys if they wanted, only for her best friends.

Zara wondered what Tom was gonna look and act like, she wondered if bill had changed his style, she knew for a fact georg and gustav were gonna be the same, some minor details changing. But mostly,

She was nervous to see Tom.