- Chapter 16 <> please. -

"TOM!" Whisper yelled Zara as he kissed her neck slowly

"Shush." Muttered Tom as he made his way down to her pants.

Tom unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it down.

"Tom, oh my-" Zara cut herself off by putting her hand over her mouth.

————

The 2 'friends' exited the bathroom and saw the rest of their friends waiting for them.

"What we're-" gustav was cut off by bill giving a certain look and gustav understood.

" we were having a talk." Said Zara sitting next to Clara and sipping at her drink.

"Yea right." Laughed Florence, Zara giving her a ' shut up ' look.

"What time is it?" Asked georg yawning.

"Only 1:32." Said gustav putting his phone on the table.

"Ughh.." groaned Zara as she sunk back into her seat.

"Im bored." Said Zara pouting.

"Go back to the bathroom with Tom then." Laughed georg.

"That's wild.." whispered zara as she put her hands on her forehead stressed.

"When are we leaving?" Asked bill.

"I don't know." Said Florence looking around.

" COPS!!" Yelled one of the kids as he ran out of the house.

"Perfect timing!" Smiled zara getting up and pulling her skirt down a little bit, then running.

    her friends quickly stood up but found the entrance blocked so they went another way, they ran into the wood and peeked from behind a tree into the street, where the cops were.

    "Entspann dich, Alter!" ( chill,dude! ) yelled a girl, but the group recognized this voice. Before they could do anything, the voice yelled out again.

"sich beruhigen, Diese Absätze sind teuer!" ( Calm down, these heels are expensive! ) yelled Zara once again.

    bill peeked from out the tree to see Zara being held aggressively by a cop, he immediately told the group.

"It's Zara." He whispered.

"Haben Sie heute Abend getrunken, Fräulein?" ( were you drinking tonight, miss? ) asked the officer shining a light in her face.