- chapter 17 <> i live by my own law

"We were wondering where you were

"We were wondering where you were." said Florence, picking out some clothes.

"Sorry, I was eating. " said Zara as she picked out her favorite clothes from Clara's closet.

"This is super cute." Zara said, pointing to the outfit she was gonna wear.

"You can have it, I have too many clothes. " said Clara, grabbing her own clothes, a light blue skirt and a matching vest, white gloves, white heels, and some sunglasses.

Florence was wearing high waisted jean shorts, and one of Clara's tank tops. Florence was gonna wear some jeans, and Clara's beige crop top, along with a small cardigan.

" I wanna go out again tonight," said clara.

" The law that the cop stated before he chased me down to his car states, no underage drinking." said zara chuckling a bit.

"I live by my own law." said Clara with a straight face, taking off her sunglasses and applying her makeup.

" I need some mascara, lip gloss, and some blush."

"Same."

"There's some in the bathroom downstairs." said Clara, getting up and putting on her heels.

"I don't wanna go downstairs.." said Zara, groaning.

"I'll see you there in a bit, just go in there, do your thing, and once you come out you'll see me down there, okay??"

"Ugh! Fineeee, come on flo." said zara, exiting the room and going downstairs.

    The 2 girls entered the restroom and finished their makeup, they chatted for a bit before they exited the bathroom, that's where they saw everyone in the kitchen having breakfast together, laughing, smiling, and chatting. Zara and Florence looked at each other, this wasn't really normal for the group, they wouldn't do this, they would normally sit in silence, or the guys would talk to each other and the girls would do the same.

"There they are!" yelled Gustav smiling.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" said Florence sitting next to georg.

"Nothing really, we're just eating breakfast. Planning what to do today." said bill.

"What's on the schedule?" said Zara, getting water from the fridge.

" Everyone said that we could probably stay out all day, doing whatever, then at night, so we weren't surprised by Clara's parents. We got a hotel and stayed there, watching movies, prank calls, and having fun." said Georg, smiling widely.

"Ahh! That's why everyone was laughing." said florence.

"But what are we doing first??" asked clara

"Let's go where we always go, the fair," said tom.

"Is it still open??" asked florence.

"Yea, I heard loud music from it last night," said georg.

"Alright, i'll drive." said zara, taking one last sip of water before grabbing the keys to Clara's car and heading out the door.

" and I'll play music!" smiled Clara following zara.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The group of 7 had been getting on rides nonstop. At one point, Florence was having so much fun, she forgot that she was afraid of rollercoasters.

" I wanna go on another one!!" yelled Florence, eating cotton candy.

"Florence! No, it's already 10. The fair's gonna close soon, we have to go, and you're not eating any more sweet things after that cotton candy, you're driving me absolutely crazy." said Zara, rubbing her temple.

"But-"

"No! I'm serious, it's annoying." said Zara, sitting down at a bench and sighing deeply.

"Alright." said Florence, fake pouting and throwing away her cotton candy.
"I'm so tired.." mumbled georg.

"Same," said Zara, closing her eyes.

"Guys let's go, people are leaving," said bill.

"Alright, come on." said zara standing up, suddenly getting a rush of energy

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The 7 friends booked the most expensive room, with 4 separate beds, 4 rooms, 5 restrooms, and a huge living room.

" oh my- this is huge?!" said florence.

"That's what she said." chuckled georg.

"You are so immature." mumbled Florence in annoyance.

"Alright, so it's 11:38 right now, maybe we could get some food then we could start prank calling!" said Bill in a sing-songy tone.

"Alright, but i'm not ordering the food, i am resting for a little." said zara, walking into a room and shutting the door.

    10 minutes later she came back out of the room to her friends putting the food on plates. She sat down and waited for them to finish.

    They finally finished and they all sat down, the 7 friends were like they haven't eaten in a decade. They sat down talking and laughing, sometimes a few chicken wings flew across the table, even rice.
Finally, the friends finished eating and the floor looked a mess.

"Oh my gosh." mumbled zara trying not to smush the clump of rice on the ground.

"Crazy.." said Tom laughing.

"Like you didn't throw the wing that's on the ground, at clara." laughed florence.

"Jeez okay.." said Tom, smirking.

"Okay! Time to prank call!" said bill grabbing the landline.

"Ooh! I got a number, my ex!" said zara, snatching the phone and putting in the number.

The phone rang before it finally picked up, and a voice spoke out.

"Hello??" said the ex.

"Hi! I'm calling from CVS pharmacy in Arizona and I was wondering if you still need the birth control you ordered." said Clara proudly.

"Excuse me?? I didn't order birth control, I'm a male." he mumbled confused.

"Maybe your girlfriend ordered it, sir." responded clara.

"What? We did- oh my gosh.. I'll call you back in a bit." he said before hanging up.

"Wild!" laughed Zara, slapping her knee.

"Next person! My turn!" said Bill, grabbing the phone and dialing a number into it.

"Hello, is this Mia cooper?" he asked in a deep voice.

"Uhm yes sir, why?" she asked.

" I'm here with my daughter, amelia, and she said that she got your name and number at the supermarket, then you attacked her like a feral dog, speak, amelia darling. " he said waving in zara.

"H-hello?" she mumbled pretending to be scared.

"Oh my gosh.. No that wasn't me..." she said worried

"It was, don't you lie!" yelled zara.

"It wasn't." she yelled back.

" It was! You ripped a piece of my scalp off! You monster!" she yelled even louder.

"I'm reporting this number to the police. " she said before hanging up.

"That sucks." chuckled zara.

—------------

I'm trying not to ghost y'all again but i wanna update my jack dawson fanfic bc there no good fanfics about him really but i can't since i don't wanna leave you hanging..

1229 words!!