- chapter 37 <> absolutely not -

ZARA LEFT HER RESTROOM in sweat pants and a sweatshirt, since it was still pretty cold

ZARA LEFT HER RESTROOM in sweat pants and a sweatshirt, since it was still pretty cold. She grabbed her car keys and ran out of her house, checking her watch.

"I'm late." She mumbled as she pulled out the driveway quickly.

Suddenly her phone rang and she screamed, she grabbed it and answered it.

"What?!" She said.

"Zara? We tried looking for you but you weren't there. Where are you?" Asked Julie.

"Julie oh my goodness can you tell them I'll be right there? I woke up late."

"Yea sure. Just hurry because we're all ready."

"Yea yea." Said Zara as she hung up.

the light turned green and Zara sped through traffic, this was a very important show and she couldn't miss it. She was modeling a special set for vs and she felt if she missed this show she would be fired. She started breathing heavily and remembered the car crash with her mother when she was young.

Zara's eyes started to tear up, she didn't notice that she was stepping on the pedal even harder and the car was going faster. She took a big breath before she realized how fast she was going. She released pressure off the pedal and she started going the speed limit.

    "maybe I should've listened to flo and gotten a chauffeur."

    Zara apologized to her stylists for being late and immediately sat in her area as her hair was being blow dried and her makeup was being done, everyone was stressed out, including her. Luckily, she wasn't opening the show, but she was probably the 4th girl to go.

    Just as Zara was about to drink water, her friends stated telling her that it was about to be her turn. Her stylists quickly finished her hair and makeup and took her to get dressed.

    She didn't breath the entire time she was putting the set on, it was as if it were glass, it was a fantasy bra with an abnormal amount of jewels, more jewels then a normal fantasy bra, the same with the bottoms. She sighed as she exited the dressing room and everyone was asking her how she felt.

"Zara how are you feeling girl?!" Asked her freind as she helped her put on heels.

"I'm feeling heavy.." laughed Zara as she signaled to the bra and then her wings.

"Zara! It's your turn come on!" Yelled an employee

"What?!" She said shocked.

    she was assisted to the beginning of the stage. She took a big sigh before she stepped onto the official stage, her arms were beside her body but they weren't stiff, they were moving as she moved, her hair was flowing perfectly and her facial expressions were on point.

    she nearly tripped but managed to save it once she stepped in front of the camera. All that was going through her mind was if her friends were there, if she was getting fired tonight, or if she even looked good.

    before she walked away from the camera she flipped her hair and everyone started cheering. She looked to her left and then her right, noticing her 6 friends standing up and cheering for her. She smiled and continued walking.

    she passed the friend that was helping her put on her heels as she wasn't able to bend down due to the bra, she slightly touched her hand and whispered a thanks before she walked backstage and finally took a breath.

"Zara you were late, you barely made it onto the runway, and you still looked great! I cant wait to see the photo they took of you!" Said Julie as someone helped Zara take off her wings.

"I looked good?"

"Amazing."

"Thank god."

"Wanna hangout after the show?" Asked julie

"Why not?" Smiled Zara as she sat down.

"Okay! Meet me at —————, is 7:30 okay?"

"Sure."

Zara sat down sat a corner in this fancy restaurant, Julie quickly sitting down after. They ordered their food, gossiped, laughed, drank, anything 21 year olds would do at dinner. Zara hadn't done this in a while so she enjoyed it. Until her other friends had called her to hangout. She had to say goodbye to Julie and quickly leave.

Uhg I'm so bored

Uhg I'm so bored