- chapter 15 <> sure! -

ZARA AND her friends had been experiencing some difficulties between their friendship

ZARA AND her friends had been experiencing some difficulties between their friendship. Florence and bill had another argument, infront of everyone, once again, georg accidentally broke something in Clara's car when she was picking everyone up, Zara and Tom hadn't talked since the group had hung out, and gustav was trying to pull everyone back together, he had been trying his hardest and Zara had noticed this, he seemed drained every time she ran into him in public, which made her feel bad honestly, gustav was the innocent friend out of all of them, and seeing him this sad was kind of upsetting. Although she never really talked or hung out with gustav, it still made her pretty sad. So she decided to try and cheer him up. Somehow..

"Guys. I know we've been having some.. difficulties." Said Zara getting drinks for Tom, bill, georg, Clara, Florence, and herself. 

"What now."  Muttered Tom rolling his eyes.

"Tom." Whispered bill, nudging his brother.

"This is serious, or I think so." Said Zara frowning a bit.

"Say it." Say Tom rolling his eyes once again.

"I've noticed gustav has been acting.. weird. Like us fighting has made him uncomfortable. And I feel bad.." said Zara sitting down.

"And I kinda wanna do something about it. I can tell he doesn't want us fighting." She added.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Asked georg.

"I don't know." Said Zara looking down, disappointed at the fact that she wants to cheer gustav up but she doesn't know how.

"What's his favorite thing to do?" Asked Florence, crossing her legs.

"He's mentioned he loves playing songs, he loves going out and partying too." Said bill.

"Cool! So, we'll go over to your studio and invite him obviously, and Florence will ask to see you guys play. Then we'll invite him to a big party tonight." Said Zara.

"He'll be suspicious. But it's worth a try. " said georg standing up.

"It sure is." Said bill smiling.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・.

The 3 girls sat down on a couch in front of the boys' instruments. Gustav finally walked in and looked around in suspicion.

"Gustav, finallyyy!!" Said Zara.

" can you please play some songs for us?" Asked Clara smiling.

"Of course I can." Said gustav smiling as he sat down at his drums.

"What song are we playing?" Asked gustav.

"Ooh! Schrei!" Said Zara smiling.

"That's gonna be pretty loud." Said Tom.

"Just play it!" Said Florence clapping.

They started playing and as they did, Zara couldn't help but stare at tom, his guitar, his face, his hands, everything. She was enchanted once again. She was string intensely, she didn't even know the song ended when it did, so bill had to snap her back into reality.

"Zara!! Zarraaaa!! Come on!" Said bill.

"Oh yea, sorry." She said taking her eyes off tom.

Tom chuckled, as did Clara since she noticed.

"Oh guys, I have an idea! Let's go to a party!" Said Clara.

"That's a great idea! " Said Florence smiling awkwardly.

"Yea sure." Said Zara getting up.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・.

The girls' idea was working, gustav was on the dance floor drinking beer with girls around him, Tom , bill , Zara, Florence, and Clara were all sitting in a booth chatting and laughing like crazy.

"Shouldn't you be out there with gustav? Or even hooking up with some girls?" Said Zara sinking back into her seat.

"You're right." Said Tom getting up, but bill pulled him back down.

"Ugh." Groaned Tom.

"I'm bored.." muttered Zara, putting her head down on the table.

"Go meet someone then." Said Tom.

"I don't wanna get up." She responded.

"I'll make you get up." Said Tom smirking.

    bill looked at the girls and they all gave eachother looks before they stood up and left. As they left, Tom got closer to Zara, he slid his hand on her cheek and pulled her close, their noses touched and they could feel each others breath, finally, their lips met, Zara laid him down on the seat and she got on top of him. No one noticed this since the party was extremely crowded.

"Come on.." said Zara as she stood up and led Tom to the restroom.

Short chapter sorry

Short chapter sorry.. 😭 anyways go read my jack Dawson fanfic!!

700 words!💪💪