- chapter 2 <> smokin' hot -

ZARA walked confidently into school

ZARA walked confidently into school. Some people tried to help her, some ignored her, and some even whispered about her. But she didn't really care, honestly, all she needed in this stupid school was her best friends, Clara and Florence. But she can't seem to find them. Just as she was making her way to her locker, someone bumped into her, and very aggressively, as if they hate her. Everything in her hands was knocked onto the ground, her textbooks, her water bottle, everything. Including her.
" excuse you?!" Zara yelled at the guy who bumped into her.
The guy didn't even spare a look at her, instead he just continued on to his class. She groaned as she reached to pick up her history textbook.
"Hey, are you okay?" Says some kid with spiky black hair.
"Yea. " says Zara as she kind of side eyes the boy.
" bill. And that's Tom over there!" Says Bill smiling as he picks everything up for her.
"You must be new, I haven't seen you around. " says Tom walking up to her and bill.
" actually no.. I've been here since 9th grade.. I just took time off because I got into a car accident, give me my books back dude. " Zara says, snatching her books back from bill.
" a pretty girl like you shouldn't be acting this way.. " says Tom chuckling at his brother.
" shut up. " Zara speaks as she walks away from them.
Suddenly, 2 girls come up behind Zara and hug her tightly.
" Clara! Florence, oh my goodness how I missed you guys!!" Zara said hugging them back.
" I'll take that.." says Clara taking my textbooks
" and I'll take that." Says Florence grabbing my bag and water bottle.
" you guys.. I can carry that myself it's not like i injured my arms." Zara mutters with a smile.
" Zara I'm carrying these for you." Says Clara in a serious tone.

" Says Clara in a serious tone

"FINALLY we get a free period. " says Zara As she walks out of class with her 2 best friends.
" oh em gee!! Zara! How I missed you !" Says Malory as she hugs Zara tightly.
" hey Malory! I missed you too!" Says Zara as she smiles excitedly.
" I wish I could spend more time with you! But you know how my dad is now." Malory says, gripping Zara's shoulders with her nails.
" yea. "
" we'll, I gotta go! I don't have a free period unfortunately." Says Malory, giving Zara a peck on the cheeks.
Zara, Clara, and Florence walk out of the school and outside into their lunch area.
" who's that cute boy over there? Is he new?" Asks Zara, eyeing Chris smith.
" yea! And he's already popular with the girls.. means it'll be hard to get his attention, especially when I look like this!!" Says Florence as she pouts.
" flo you look amazing, maybe he'll notice you!" Zara says grabbing Florence's hand.
Before they know it, Chris smith is walking over to them.
" hey, your Zara Beckett right?" Chris says, inviting himself to sit.
" yea.." Zara says, enchanted by him.
" Chris. We should hang sometime." He says putting his hand out, signaling he wants her to shake it.
" yea we totally should!" Zara says shaking his hand enthusiastically.