- chapter 31 <> dumbo .. -

ZARA'S DOORBELL RUNG continuously, she groaned as she finally got up from her couch and opened the door to see her 2 best friends

"HELLOO?? Why didn't you leave with us yesterday?" Asked calda, inviting herself in

"Simple."

"Because I didn't want to."

"Ughhhh."

"What?"

"Let's have a girls day!"

"Nope. I'm staying home today."

"Pleaseee!"

"No."

"Pleaseee!"

"No."

"Pleaseee!"

"Fine."

"Okay!"

"First, the spa. Come on! Get dressseddd!" Said flo, pushing Zara upstairs.

"Okay.. wait."

    Zara went upstairs and groaned as she closed her bedroom door. She entered her closet and looked around for an outfit that has the 3 c's. Casual, cute, and comfy. She chose flared low rise black leggings with a pink band around the waist area. An all black tank top, a white cropped jacket and some converse. She put her hair in 2 braids and ran downstairs.

"FINALLY!"

"I didn't even take that long.."

"We came here like 30 minutes ago, you went upstairs 25 minutes ago. So yes, you did take long."

"Whatever let's go. Who's car are we taking?"

"Mine."

The 3 girls sat in the massage chairs as 3 separate women touched up their feet. Zara was already asleep, Clara and flo could tell something was off, but they didn't want to ask because they didn't know if it would strike a nerve, so they stayed quiet.

"Zara.. psst!" Whispered flo

"Hmm??"

"She's asking you something.."

"What color do you want honey?"

"White is fine.. thanks..." muttered Zara, quickly falling back asleep

"What is going on with her.."

"Don't know.. you know, some people say that when someone is starting not to care, or falling asleep quicker, and not eating or isolating themselves that's when their death is close.."

"That's for dogs you dumbo!" Said Clara, hitting flo's head softly.

"Oh.."