- chapter 35 <> i could never .. -

This chapter is for the month of January !
THANK YOU FOR 31K READS WHAT THE HECK

This chapter is for the month of January !THANK YOU FOR 31K READS WHAT THE HECK

ZARA EAN DOWNSTAIRS in what seemed like 67 layers of clothing and blankets. Even though the heaters around the house were fixed, the cold from outside still managed to get inside.

"Daddy!"

"Yes Zara?" He said, stopping at the front door.

"Cant you add more heaters to the house or something?! It's still super cold.." she muttered

    Zara's dad opened his arms as for her to go hug him for more heat, she denied and just waited for an answer.

"For now I have to go work honey. I'll think about it when I get back." He said leaving the house.

"Heather!"

"Yes darling?" Responded Zara's step mom

"Am I allowed to go out? Say to a party or something?"

"Perfect timing honey! I'm going to a work party! You can come with if you'd like."

"What kind of work party."

"Oh don't worry it's not those boring work parties. Trust me, you'll love it." She said, kissing Zara's cheek.

"I'll get Emma to run out and get you a dress..."

"Alright. I'll be in my room. " said Zara walking upstairs.

"Mom are you sure we should wear dresses? I mean it's pretty cold.." said Zara as Emma zipped the dress up .

"We have a limousine dear, and the party is indoors. We will be fine." Spoke her step mom in Romanian as she picked out Zara's jewelry

"Okay, no Emma go pick out some tights, heels, and coats for Zara. "

"Are you set maam?"

"Yes I am. Now go do what I said."

"Yes maam."

Zara felt her moms arm slip away from hers as they entered the huge building. It truly was nothing like she expected, there were kids her age and younger all over the place, people drinking, she even spotted a mom giving her kid a sip of what seemed like vodka. She gasped at the sight but proceeded to ignore it.

Normally she would go out to get some air, or even run away. But of course she couldn't do that because she would freeze to death almost immediately. So she sighed and decided to walk over to the bar.

"Hey can I get a shot?"

"How old are ya?"

"21?? Almost 22..."

"What do I care. Here." He laughed as she gulped down the shot quickly.
"Do you know where most kids my age would hang out??"

"Hell, I wouldn't say you're a kid but over there." He laughed pointing at a corner full of girls and a few guys.

"Okayy.." muttered Zara as she made her way to the corner.

as soon as she did some girl started to scream, she slurred something in Romanian she couldn't understand,

"Oohhh you speak English! Your not from here?"

" my dads Romanian. Moms German."

"Oooohhh. What are you doing here babe?" She said sitting her down as everyone continued their conversations.

"Visiting my dad."

"Ooh who is he? Is he here? Is he hot?" She laughed

"You might know him, James Sckilfove. "

"O.M.G?! Mr.Sckilfove is your dad! You must be super lucky, do you live in a super big house like other people say?!"

"I guess. I'm gonna head out bye, I hope to see you around." Said Zara quickly getting up.

    what she didn't know is that one of the guys that was in the corner followed her.

"Hey!" He yelled out to her.

"Ma'am!"

"Hm?" She mumbled turning around

"Can I get your name? And maybe your number too?" He said smirking

"Uhm no."

"Come on baby.."

"I have a boyfriend." She said pushing him away.

"In Romania? Yea I didn't think so.. come on he won't know."

"He will find out and he won't hesitate to hurt you. " she said pushing him harder.

"No he won't. Unless your a snitch." He said grabbing Zara's waist.

"I said let go of me." She said slapping him.

"I like it when they play hard to get babe.. this is just turning me on.."

"Hey man she said let go of her." Said someone behind him

"What do you want dude?!" The guy yelled.

Zara peeked behind the guy and saw the bartender. She quickly ran to the bartender and held onto him as the other guy was pulling at her.

"Boy!" Yelled her step mother in Romanian

" Mrs.Sckilfove..?" He asked

" get away from my daughter before I get my husband up in here!" She yelled pushing him aggressively

"Come here hun. Thank you for this Richard. Truly." Smiled mrs. Sckilfove

"I'll call the limousine. It'll be by the entrance in no time. Just get home."

"I wanna stay."

"Your going home!"

"Fine."

"If you want we can fly out your friends to comfort you honey. "

"I'm not flying my friends out here so daddy can destroy them. But thanks mom."

Zara's step mother was shocked that Zara called her that is quickly. She started to tear up as she rushed Zara out of the building,

 She started to tear up as she rushed Zara out of the building,

That was absolutely crazy guys

Thank you all for 31k reads💋💋