- chapter 29 <> 1 chance. -

TOM AND ZARA WERE hanging out alone for the first time in months, surprisingly it wasn't awkward due to the incident that happened the night before, but what was awkward was Tom suggesting to go back to the beach where it happened

"It's really hot out." He muttered

"Perfect day for tanning." She laughed as she laid face down on the towel.

"Jeez Zara.." he mumbled very quietly, admiring her back.

"Hm?" She groaned in response.

  "Nothing."

After a few minutes of tanning her back, she moved to her front. She started to turn to talk to Tom but he wasn't there, she lifted her head and saw him floating in the ocean, she laughed and continued tanning. Eventually, she felt relaxed, and felt herself doze off into a sleep. And she sure had a weird dream.

"Tom!! Babe get down here!"

"Yea?" He said walking downstairs with their baby girl in his hands.

" lunch is ready, can you get [ baby boy name ] down here please?"

"I sure can, [ baby girl name ] go to mommy!" She smiled as she ran to her mom

"C'mere [ baby girl name ] !"

"Mommy!" Said the 5 year old girl

"Are you ready to eat lunch ?"

"Yes yes!" She said jumping into her moms arms.

"Zara??" Said Tom, rubbing her forehead softly

"Hmm??"

"We should go inside, come on.."

Tom put Zara on his back and carried her back to her house, he lacked her on the couch and went to the kitchen to get 2 glasses of water. He placed them on the coffee table infront of the 2 couches, he then sat infront of Zara and waited for her to fully wake up.

After an hour she finally woke up and apologized for being asleep for so long, it was already 6;57, meaning it was dinner time for them. Zara went to change into something other than a bikini. Once she was done she started to cook a simple dinner,  she cooked 2 Cesar salads and fries on the side, and a Diet Coke to wash it all down.

Her and Tom sat down and it reminded her of her dream, they sat in front of each other at the dinner table, laughing, gossiping, some flirting even went on. The only thing that was missing was the 2 kids.

Zara didn't know why she had this dream, she thought maybe it was a sign, but that seemed stupid.

"Hey, wanna go upstairs?"

"Hell yeah..'' he responded.

He followed her like a lost puppy, knowing why she invited him upstairs.

"Come here." She grabbed his hand and pulled him infront of her.

she pushed him onto her bed and crawled on top of him. She didn't know why she was doing this, but she had been wanting this since skinny dipping the night before, she showed dominance then, and is showing dominance now. She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a steamy kiss.

he cupped her face, then move down the to the bottom of her tank top and slowly removed it.

Y'all I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to write smut

Y'all I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to write smut.. 😭

It makes me cringe...

Anyway at the end of the story I'll prob make a chapter of all the times there was supposed to be smut and there will most def be smut in that chapter.