- chapter 30 <> confidence is key -

Short chapter cuz I'm having writers block 💋

ZARA WALKED DOWN THE runway like a boss, she had a fantasy bra on with some Lacey panties and tall skinny white heels

ZARA WALKED DOWN THE runway like a boss, she had a fantasy bra on with some Lacey panties and tall skinny white heels. She knew she looked amazing, she was walking with confidence, some would say she was strutting.

the audience went wild when Zara stopped in front of the camera's, posed, and flipped her hair. She felt amazing as she passed another model walking off the stage. She let some employees take off her wings as she walked back to her vanity, where some of her model friends were.

she made some conversation before they had to say bye as it was starting to get to their turn to walk. She picked up her phone and did something she hadn't done in a while.

‼️ I knew you were trouble ‼️

Zara 🎀🛍️💋 changed Tommy🍓🎸's name to Tom 🎸

Tom🎸
Wowwsss

Bill🖤🎤
The switch up

Fact speaker 🗣️🔥‼️
HELP SHE DIDNT EVEN SAY HELLO

Fluorescent
That was funny 😵

Georg 🎸🎸
Tommy boy is upset by me

Gustav 🥁🥁
Please help. Tom is punching georg and everyone is staring

Bill🖤🎤
brb zara

Fluorescent
Just so you know, Clara is filming so you can see later zar‼️

Zara🎀🛍️💋 changed zara🎀🛍️💋's name to zara👠

Zara 👠
Thanks ig

Flourescent
Why are you expressing your emotions through text

Zara 👠
Goodbye ☠️

Zara snuck past the car all of her friends were cramped up in, she uncooked her own car and played music as she sped off. She honestly didn't want to hang out with her friends tonight, not for any particular reason. Not bc of Tom, not bc of Clara, or flo, or gustav, or even georg. She was just tired.

    she had been working out for 3 months straight, every morning and afternoon, going on runs every night, and also having a really healthy diet, not that she hated all off that stuff, because she was honestly gotten used to it, but doing it everyday now was starting to both get boring and exhausting.

    so she decided to go out to McDonald's immediately and eat something she hadn't in a long time.

"Hey can I get a large McFlurry, large fries, 2 cheese burgers, and 10 nuggets!" She said, smiling at the stunned cashier.

"Zara Irene Beckett?" She said shocked.

"Yep.."

"Can I get a picture after your done eating?"

At least she respected her privacy..

"Why not?"

    Zara handed her the card and quickly got it back. She took a number thingy and sat at a table, rubbing her temples.

"Number 267!" They called out.

That was quick.

She got up and grabbed her food, quickly sitting back down and enjoying her meal.

She threw the trash into the trash can and remembered she was supposed to take a picture with the girl, so she returned to the register and took a selfie with her before leaving.

Help I'm so not motivated 💋

Im watching Jennifer's body tonight so i can get ideas.